SSC JE admit card will probably be released in the month of December 2021/January 2022. Candidates who have successfully submitted the SSC JE application form will be able to download the admit card via online mode only. Candidates should note that entry to the examination hall will not be given if they fail to produce the admit card for the same. Hence they should keep a few copies of their SSC JE hall ticket to avoid a mishap. SSC JE admit card 2021 will be available region-wise and candidates need to visit the regional website of the SSC to download the admit card. For more information on the admit card, candidates need to follow the article featured.
- Candidates need to visit the respective regional website of the SSC to download their hall tickets.
- The hall ticket can only be downloaded through the online mode. No physical form of the admit card will be sent by the authorities.
- Candidates should cross-check the details on the admit card and inform the authority immediately in case of discrepancy.
- They should keep a few copies of the SSC JE admit card 2021 to avoid last-minute rush.
- The admit card should not be tampered/manipulated with. Any form of cutting or writing on the admit card will not be permitted.
- Entry to the exam hall will not be provided to the candidates who don’t possess the admit card.
- Candidates must bring a valid ID proof, 2 colored photographs along with the hall ticket in the exam hall. Without these, they will not be given the entry.
- Applicants are allowed to bring their own stationery material, calculator, log table etc in the Paper-II. However, no such item must be brought in the Paper-I.
- If a candidate is found to be in possession of any kind of electronic device/study material in the exam hall (other than the ones mentioned for Paper-II), his/her candidature will be cancelled by the authority.
How to download the Admit card
- Visit the official website of the SSC or directly visit the regional website by clicking the link provided.
- Click on the “admit card” tab on the page.
- Search for the SSC JE admit card 2021 and click the link.
- Enter your Registration ID/Roll number, Date of birth and Exam centre code.
- If you don’t know your Roll number, then enter the credentials asked in the “don’t know roll number” section.
- Click on the “search now” button and look for your details.
- Download the admit card by clicking the link specified next to your details.
- Keep a printout of it for future use.
Note: The admit card for Paper-I cannot be used for Paper -II of SSC JE exam. The admit Card for Paper-II will be issued only to candidates who have cleared the Paper-I of the exam.
SSC JE Regions and Codes
Central Region (CR): Agra (3001), Allahabad (3003), Bareilly (3005), Gorakhpur (3007), Kanpur (3009), Lucknow (3010), Meerut (3011), Varanasi (3013), Bhagalpur (3201), Muzaffarpur (3205), Patna (3206).
Eastern Region (ER): Chinsurah (4405), Jalpaiguri (4408), Kolkata (4410), Malda (4412), Midnapur (4413), Siliguri (4415), Berhampore (Odisha) (4602), Gangtok (4001), Ranchi (4205), Barasat (4402), Berhampore (WB) (4403), Bhubaneshwar (4604), Cuttack (4605), Keonjhargarh (4606), Sambalpur (4609), Port Blair (4802).
KKR Region: Bangalore (9001), Dharwar (9004), Gulbarga (9005), Mangalore (9008), Mysore (9009), Kochi (9204), Kozhikode (Calicut) (9206), Thiruvananthapuram (9211), Thrissur (9212).
Northern Region (NR): Almora (2001), Dehradun (2002), Haldwani (2003), Srinagar (Uttarakhand) (2004), Haridwar (2005), Delhi (2201), Ajmer (2401), Alwar (2402), Bharatpur (2403), Bikaner (2404), Jaipur (2405), Jodhpur (2406), Kota (2407), Sriganganagar (2408), Udaipur (2409).
North Eastern Region (NER): Itanagar (5001), Dibrugarh (5102), Guwahati (5105), Jorhat (5107), Silchar (5111), Kohima (5302), Shillong (5401), Imphal (5501), Churachandpur (5501), Agartala (5601), Aizwal (5701).
Southern Region (SR): Vishakhapatnam (8007), Chennai (8201), Coimbatore (8202), Madurai (8204), Tiruchirapalli (8206), Tirunelveli (8207), Guntur (8001), Kurnool (8003), Rajahmundry (8004), Tirupati (8006), Puducherry (8401), Hyderabad (8601), Nizamabad (8602), Warangal (8603).
Western Region (WR): Rajkot (7006), Surat (7007), Ahmadabad (7001), Vadodara (7002), Bhavnagar (7009), Kutch (7010), Mumbai (7204), Nagpur (7205), Nanded (7206), Amravati (7201), Aurangabad (7202), Kolhapur (7203), Nasik (7207), Pune (7208), Thane (7210), Chandrapur (7212), Akola (7213), Jalgaon (7214), Ahmednagar (7215), Alibaug (7216), Panaji (7801).
MP Sub-Region (MPR): Indore (6006), Jabalpur (6007), Khandwa (6009), Ratlam (6011), Satna (6014), Sagar (6015), Ambikapur (6201), Bilaspur (6202), Jagdalpur (6203), Bhopal (6001), Chindwara (6003), Guna (6004), Gwalior (6005), Raipur (6204), Durg (6205).
North Western Sub-Region (NWR): Leh (1005), Rajouri (1006), Anantnag (1001), Baramula (1002), Jammu (1004), Srinagar (J&K) (1007), Kargil (1008), Hamirpur (1202), Shimla (1203), Bhathinda (1401), Jalandhar (1402), Patiala (1403), Chandigarh (1601).
Candidates should know the exam pattern so that they can make an effective strategy to crack the exam. Here is the brief version of the SSC JE exam pattern. For the detailed version, candidates are recommended to go to the page dedicated to it.
|Mode||Online & Offline|
|Duration||Two Hours for each paper|
|Language||Hindi and English|
|Paper||Two i.e. Paper-I and Paper-II|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Total Marks||Paper-I carry 200 Marks
Paper-II carry 300 Marks
|Marking Scheme||+1 mark for each right response|
|Negative Marking||-0.25 marks in case of wrong answer|