Staff Selection Commission will conduct Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL) for lucrative posts in Group B and Group C in various Ministries or Departments in the Government of India. The exam will be conducted in 4 phases – Tier I, II, III & IV respectively. The Tier I & Tier II exams will be in Computer Based Mode. Final selection to various posts will be done according to the number of vacancies from the concerned Ministries, Departments, and Cadres. Aspirants can go through the complete article to know about the crucial aspects of the application form of SSC CGL.
SSC CGL 2022-23 application form will release on 10th September 2022.
SSC CGL Application Form – Highlights
- You must read the eligibility requirements for the CGL exam.
- Aspirants should fill their active e-mail addresses and mobile number in the online application.
- An Aspirant can give three choices of exam centres within the same region in the order of priority.
- No request for change of centre will be permitted later on.
- Applications received without the mentioned fee will be rejected.
- The preference of posts will be asked at the time of Documents verification.
- Selected Applicants after the exam are liable to serve anywhere in India.
- Tier I & Tier II will be computer-based Test & Tier III will be of Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper) whereas Tier IV will be of Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (if applicable)/ Document Verification.
- Aspirants must note that the applications with blurred Photograph/ Signature will be rejected completely.
An Application fee of Rs. 100/- is to be paid by aspirant from General Category while Women and candidates belonging to Reserved Category are exempted from payment of the application fee.
Note: Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to fill SSC CGL Application Form?
Candidates can only apply through online mode for SSC CGL Application form 2023. Here we are providing you the procedure on how to fill the application form for SSC CGL in a simplistic manner –
- Visit the official website.
- Read the instructions on the screen.
- Click on the “Registration” tab under the new registration to register yourself (if not registered). Switch to point 5 for next step.
- If you’ve previously given the exam, then you don’t need to register yourself and you need to simply switch to the applying part with same registration details. Switch to point 8 for next step.
- A window will pop up with the name “new registration”.
- Enter your details as asked and click “enter”.
- Now you’ve successfully registered yourself. Check your Email id for details (also check spam folder). Switch to point 10 for next step.
- Click on “forget registration or password” tab under the apply part on the right side of the screen.
- Enter the details asked and check your email for registration details. Switch to the next point.
- Enter your registration details & password in the “Apply” section on the right side of the screen.
- Fill the details asked in the form and preview it for any modification (if needed) or else click “submit/confirm “tab.
- Now pay the required fee via the mode mentioned and click “submit” to finally submit the form.
- Thereafter, go back and click on “print application form” tab under Apply section to print the form.
- Keep a printout of the form for future references.