Candidates who successfully register for the SBI PO examination 2022 shall be issued admit card three weeks before the commencement of the examination. All candidates will be provided the information to download the admit card on the registered email ID which candidates have provided in while applying for the exam.
Admit card is an important document as it contains the important details related to the exam. The authority will issue the SBI PO admit card 2022 to only those candidates who have successfully applied for the eligibility test or exam. Through admit card, recruiter gives permission to the candidates to appear in the examination.
There are three stages of the SBI PO exam as Preliminary examination, main examination, and Group discussion.
Candidates will be issued different admit card for all the stages of the SBI PO examination. Those who qualify the preliminary examination will be invited to appear in the main examination and then those who clear in the main examination will be called for the Group discussion.
SBI PO Admit Card Important Dates (Tentative)
The official schedule for the exam and availability of SBI PO admit card 2022 has been announced now:
|S. No.||SBI PO admit card 2022 events||Important dates|
|1.||Release of pre-exam training admit card||April 2022|
|2.||Availability of SBI PO Prelims admit card||May 2022|
|3.||Closing date to download the admit card||May 2022|
|4.||SBI PO prelims exam date||May 2022|
|5.||Availability of SBI PO Mains admit card||May 2022|
|6.||SBI PO mains exam date||June 2022|
|7.||Release date of call letter for SBI PO group exercises & interview||July 2022|
|8.||Group exercises & interview exam will be held on||August 2022|
What information SBI PO Admit Card contain?
- The admit card is the essential document as it contains the information related to the candidate and the recruiter as well.
- Admit card will have candidates name, registration number, and date of birth along with candidate’s photo on the front.
- Candidates roll number will also be notified on the admit card which they will fill in the answer booklet or in the OMR sheet they will be provided.
- Candidates will be informed of the examination centre and the timing of the examination also in the admit card.
- On the backside of the admit card, candidates will be informed about the important instructions which they need to keep in mind while solving the question papers in the examination hall.
- After the registration has been made by candidates, candidates need to prepare for the examination without having any thought in their mind.
- The whole schedule of the examination is already imparted to the candidates when the notification is published on the official website of SBI PO.
- The SBI PO Admit Card 2022 will be issued to the candidates three weeks before the SBI PO examination-2019 shall be commenced.
How to download the SBI PO Admit card?
Here, Candidates have been provided the guidelines as how to download the SBI PO Admit Card 2022:
- All the applicants who registered successfully for the SBI PO Exam 2022 will be able to download the admit card through the email ID which candidates have provided at the time of registration.
- To download the SBI PO admit card, candidates need to open the official website, ‘www.sbi.co.in/careers’ or ‘statebankofindia.com/careers’.
- On the official website, candidates will see a separate link to download the SBI PO admit card-2022. Click on the link and proceed to download the admit card.
- On the next page, candidates will be asked to provide the information and the registration number, candidate’s date of birth and password
- Now, click on the submit button.
- On the next page, candidates will have the specific link to download their admit card.
- Candidates can take the print out of the admit card and can save the sift copy of admit card on their computer.
Where should I contact in case of discrepancy in the SBI PO admit card?
Candidates are advised to check all the details imprinted in the SBI PO hall ticket 2022 carefully. In case you found any mistake or discrepancy in details mentioned on the admit card, contact immediately to officials. SBI has set up a help desk to address queries/grievances. Applicants, who are registering their complaints through the mail, should mention the post name i.e. ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India’ in the subject of the email.
If your admit card is not available then you might have committed some sort of mistakes your application form. we strong suggest aspirants be careful enough at the time of filling and submitting the application form.