SBI Clerk Result will be announced in two phases i.e. for prelims and main respectively. The result will be announced on the official website. Candidates need to login to the website in order to check their SBI Clerk result. The mains exam result has been declared. The authority hasn’t confirmed the result date for the main exam yet but we’ll provide the exact dates once confirmed by the authorities.
The result for the main exam will only be available to the candidates who have qualified the prelims exam. A final merit list will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the main exam. Candidates will be selected provisionally on the basis of this list. After the selection, candidates will need to clear the specified local language test in order to be selected permanently for the post. Candidates can follow the article to know more on the SBI Clerk Result 2022.
SBI Clerk Result – Highlights
- SBI Clerk result 2022 will be based on the cutoff score fixed by the authority.
- Candidates need to clear the exam with minimum cutoff marks to move to the next phase of the examination.
- The cut-off marks will be announced by the authority after each phase of the exam.
- Candidates need to secure sectional and overall cutoff score announced by the authorities for prelims to proceed for the main exam.
- The result of the prelims exam will be declared in the month of April 2022.
- Once the main exam is over, candidates shortlisted will need to take a local language test.
- The final selection will be done according to the marks obtained in the main exam and language test commenced after that.
- Candidates will go through a document verification phase after the selection.
- Finally, the authorities will send a selection letter to the selected individuals as per their discretion.
How to Check SBI Clerk Result
The procedure for checking the result for the preliminary exam as well as the main exam is same. Candidates need to follow the instructions given below to check their result-
- Go to the official website of SBI or click the direct link provided.
- Go to the “current opening” page and click the result link displayed on the page.
- Login using “registration number” and “password/dob”.
- The result will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Save the result and keep a printout of it for future reference.
On clearing prelims and main examination, a merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained by a candidate in the exam. Candidates will then need to appear for a local language test. The final selection of a candidate will depend upon the performance of a candidate in the language test and that of the main exam. If a candidate is found to be ineligible during the document verification phase, his/her candidature will be cancelled immediately. The appointment letter/selection letter will be sent to the selected candidates as per the discretion of the authority.