The State Bank of India annually organizes a recruitment exam for recruiting candidates for the post of junior associate (customer support and sales) otherwise known as a clerk in its branches across the country. Aspirants must apply for the exam by filling the SBI clerk application form 2019 available on the official website of the SBI.
The exam will be conducted in two phases i.e. preliminary and main. Candidates need to clear both the stages in order to get selected as a junior associate in SBI. Candidates can start filling the SBI clerk application form 2019 from 12th April 2019 onwards. They should submit the form before the deadline or else their form will be rejected by the authority.
SBI Clerk application form 2019- Important dates
The official schedule of the SBI clerk exam is as follows-
|Beginning of the online registration||12th April 2019|
|Last date to fill SBI clerk application form 2019||3rd May 2019|
|Call letters downloading||To be notified|
|Exam date (Preliminary exam)||To be notified|
|Result announcement (Preliminary exam)||To be notified|
|Call letters downloading for Main exam||To be notified|
|Exam date (Main exam)||To be notified|
|Result announcement (Main exam)||To be notified|
Note: The data will be updated as soon the official announces the confirmed schedule of the examination.
SBI clerk application form 2019- An overview
Candidates should check their eligibility status before proceeding towards the filling of the application form. The eligibility criteria as stated by the authorities are as follows-
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should fall between 20 years and 28 years as on 1st January 2019.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have done graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
The application form will be available on the official website of the SBI. Candidates first need to register themselves for the exam by providing their basic registration details such as name, gender, mobile number, email id etc. After successfully registering for the exam, they can move for the part-II of registration where they need to fill the complete application form. The form must be filled with proper care. It will include details pertaining to the educational records, address of the applicant, personal details etc. The form must be submitted before the due date specified by the authorities i.e. 2nd week of February in this case.
Major Highlights- SBI Clerk application form
Here are some important instructions related to the SBI clerk application form 2019 that the candidates should be familiar about-
- The application form can be obtained from the official website of the State Bank of India.
- Candidates can fill the application form via online mode only. No other mode for filling the online application form will be entertained by the authorities.
- The form will be made available to the aspirants from 12th April 2019. Candidates should fill the form before the due date to avoid rejection.
- Candidates should avoid filling multiple applications. In they have applied multiple times, then the one with the higher registration id will be considered by the authority.
- The details in the application form should be filled as per the correct knowledge and official records. Candidates won’t be allowed to make changes in the particulars once they have submitted the application form.
- Before making the submission, candidates need to review their form for correction (if any). After that, they can proceed towards the application fee payment part.
- They should keep their scanned photograph and signature handy while filling the form.
- The scanned images must be in proper JPG or JPEG format.
- Aspirants should take the printout of the filled-in application form and keep it safe till the recruitment is over.
- Candidates need not send the copy of the application form to the bank.
|Images||Size (in KB)||Dimension (in pixels)|
|Photograph||20 KB to 50 KB||200 X 230|
|Signature||10 KB to 20 KB||140 X 60|
How to fill the SBI Clerk application form 2019?
Candidates need to follow the step by step instructions given below in order to fill the application form of SBI clerk exam-
- Go to the official website of the SBI or click on the direct link available here.
- Now visit the “career” section in the website and select the “SBI junior associate” from the “current opening” section.
- Click on the “apply online” link. A new window will open up and you’ll land to the IBPS Sify registration page.
- Click on the “click here for new registration” link and register yourself for the exam.
- A unique registration number will be sent to your mobile number and email id. Use that number to login into the website to fill the form.
- Login using “registration number” and “password”.
- Fill out the form and upload the necessary images.
- Pay the required application fee and review the complete application before the final submission.
- Submit the form and take a printout of it for future use.
The application fee to be paid by the candidates varies as per the category they belong to-
|General and OBC||Rs. 600/-|
Mode of Payment: The payment can be made with the use of credit card/net banking/debit card. The fee stated in the table will not be refunded in any circumstances once the payment is made.
Click here to apply online