RRB NPC Application Form 2023: Candidates are required to visit the official website of RRB in order to apply for RRB NTPC. The application process might be accessible from March 2023.
Mode of application: Candidates can apply online for RRB NTPC by visiting its official website.
Date of application: The application form may be released in the month of March 2023. The actual date will be notified to you shortly.
How to fill details in RRB NTPC application form?
Verify your eligibility: Click Here
There are two parts of the application form:
Part I: In the first part of the application form, candidates are required to fill details like educational qualification, gender, religion, community, category etc. Thereafter, they need to make the payment which allows them to fill the second part of the application form.
Part II: In the second part of the application, candidates have to furnish the following information:
- Scribe: Scribe facility is available for PwD category candidates only. Candidates need to provide details of scribe along with uploading the photograph.
- Detailed qualification details: Provide details about your educational qualification. You can select it from the drop-down menu.
- Language mode of the exam: English is considered as the default language. If you want to choose any other language then you need to choose the same from the drop down menu.
- Photograph upload: You need to upload a recently taken colored photograph. The photograph must be in JPG/JPEG format and the size should be in between 15 to 40 KB.
Candidates can pay the application fee using one of the following modes:
- Online mode: Candidates can pay using Internet banking/debit card in online mode.
- Offline mode: They can deposit the amount at any SBI branch or any post office (computerized). In this case, candidates need to download the challan/pay-in-slip first.
General/OBC male category candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/-. On the other hand, SC/ST category candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
List of documents required for RRB NTPC
Following documents are required to be submitted by candidates for verification:
- High school/matriculation exam certification: It is required as the date of birth proof.
- OBC-NCL certificate
- SC/ST certificate
- Income certificate
- Non-creamy layer declaration
- Aadhaar card
- Ex-servicemen category candidates are required to submit the original discharge certificate
- Medical certificate
- Minority community declaration
- Payment receipt
- Domicile certificate (J &K)
- Eligibility certificate from Government of India
- Judicial separation proof
- Death certificate of spouse needs to be submitted by widow category candidates
- Self Declaration