RRB NTPC Admit Card 2023: The very first stage of the selection process for a post, recruiters make the publishing of the official notification for the candidates. Candidates are invited to fill the online applications through the official notification.
Candidates, who want to apply or those who have already applied for the RRB NTPC exam 2023 will be issued the RRB NTPC admit card 2023 with which they will be permitted to appear in the RRB NTPC exam.
About the RRB NTPC Admit Card 2023
The official notification of the RRB NTPC exam is likely to be published by March 2023.
After RRB NTPC Online Application Form is filled and submitted by the aspiring candidates, they are issued the RRB NTPC Admit Card. The admit card is the official identification document issued by RRB to the all the eligible applicants.
How to download the RRB NTPC Admit Card?
After applying for the RRB NTPC examination thru online application form, candidates will be issued admit card which they can download from the official website of RRB. Here are the guidelines as how the RRB NTPC Admit card can be downloaded.
- The admit card can be downloaded from the official website of RRB (on zone-wise RRB’s website).
- Candidates will be provided with the link on the official website on the official website where candidates need to provide the details about the application form to download the admit card.
- As per the details, candidates need to provide their registration number, date of birth and the password.
- After entering all the details in the required boxes, candidates will be taken to the download page where admit card download link will be given.
- After clicking on the download link, the RRB NTPC admit card will be downloaded.
- The admit card will be in the pdf format.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of the admit card and save the softcopy of the admit card in their computer for further reference.
Things to be noted about the RRB NTPC Admit Card
There are many things about the admit card which are issued by the recruiters to the candidates which candidates need to keep in their mind. The significant things about the admit card are as follows-
- After the admit card is downloaded, candidates need to check the details in the admit card as their name, date of birth, photo and if any discrepancy is found, they should immediately contact to RRB.
- Admit card will be issued two or three weeks ago the commencement of the examination therefore applicants are recommended to download the admit card as early as they are notified.
- Candidates before stepping out from their home to the examination centre should make certain that the RRB NTPC admit card is with them.
- Candidates, who will not have their admit card with them will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Contenders must bring valid Photo ID (viz. Voter card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN card, Passport, Identity Card issued by his employer in case the candidate is a Govt. employee, School/College/University Photo ID card etc.
- Candidates who will not bring their IDs with them at the examination centre shall NOT be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Candidates must also bring one passport size colour photograph with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses, for appearing in the CBT/RRB NTPC Examination.
These were all the details about the RRB NTPC admit card 2023. Latest information about the admit card will be updated when the official notification will be published on the RRB’s website