The Railway Recruitment Board is likely to announce the RRB NTPC notification shortly. Students, who are keen to build their career in Railway sector, this could be the best opportunity for them. RRB NTPC recruitment test will be a computer-based test. The exam date for RRB NTPC recruitment test is yet to be announced officially. Soon, it is announced by RRB, we will update it here.
RRB NTPC Exam Dates
Check below tentative exam dates associated with RRB NTPC 2018. The given dates will be replaced by actual dates soon after the announcement of its respective official notification.
|SL. No||Events||Respective Dates|
|1.||Official notification will be issued||Expected Shortly|
|2.||RRB NTPC application form can be filled and submitted from||—|
|3.||Date of issuance of admit card||—|
|4.||Date of RRB NTPC||—|
|5.||RRB NTPC result would be made available from||—|
If you are appearing in RRB NTPC then your utmost responsibility is checking minimum eligibility requirements for appearing in this recruitment exam:
All India national are permitted to apply for the exam. Now a day, it has become essential to enter Aadhaar number while filling up the application form. So, in case you have not enrolled for the Aadhaar then please do the same as soon as possible, otherwise, you may not be allowed to appear in the exam.
Candidates’ age should be in between 18 to 32 years. Upper age relaxation will be provided to candidates based on the latest norms introduced by Central Government.
Candidates should have a recognized degree in order to apply for RRB NTPC exam. If you are waiting for your final year result then you can’t apply.
|Post Name||Eligibility Requirement|
|Commercial Apprentice (CA)||A Recognized degree or its equivalent|
|Traffic Apprentice (TA)||A Recognized degree or its equivalent|
|Assistant Station Master (ASM||A Recognized degree or its equivalent|
|Senior Clerk-Cum-typist||A Recognized degree or its equivalent plus English/Hindi Typing Proficiency on Computer|
|Enquiry-Cum-Reservation-Clerk||A Recognized degree or its equivalent|
|Goods Guard Selection||A Recognized degree or its equivalent|
|Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist||A Recognized degree or its equivalent plus English/Hindi Typing Proficiency on Computer|
|Traffic Assistant||A Recognized degree or its equivalent|
|Senior Time Keeper||A Recognized degree or its equivalent plus English/Hindi Typing Proficiency on Computer|
RRB NTPC Application Form
Candidates have to fill & submit their respective application form in online mode only from the official website of any RRBs. At the time of filling the form, the candidate will have to provide details such as name, gender, email, phone number, educational qualification and communication details. Pay the requisite amount of fee and submit the form before the deadline specified by the examination authority.
Here is the procedure to apply online for the entrance test:
- Go to the official website of RRB concerned.
- After reaching to the home page you need to click the Employment Notice where you will get a dedicated notice about NTPC recruitment. Click that link and you will get all related notification in pdf format.
- You need to read all related information and click the “Apply Online” link.
- Clicking this link will redirect you to the online application form page.
- Fill up the necessary details and upload the scanned copy of your signature, photograph and pay the examination fee.
- After entering the required details and making payment of fee you may submit your form.
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern
If you want to become a part of RRB NTPC recruitment procedure then you must gather information about its exam pattern:
Exam Pattern of RRB NTPC Paper I
- The first stage examination of RRB NTPC will be a computer-based test of 90 minutes. Candidates of PwD category will get 120 minutes time.
- There will be 100 questions in the computer-based test from General Awareness, Reasoning, Arithmetic Ability and General Science.
- Total Marks– General Awareness (30 Marks), Reasoning (25 marks), Arithmetic Ability (20 marks) and General Science (25 marks).
- Only MCQ type questions are to be asked.
- For every incorrect response, 1/3rd marks get deducted.
- The test is going to be conducted in Hindi, English, Gujarati, Kannada, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, konkani, Marathi, Odia, Bengali, Assamese, Manipuri, Malayalam, and Urdu language.
Exam Pattern of RRB NTPC Paper II
- Exam Duration- The exam will be of 90 minutes.
- The total number of questions will be 120 from General Awareness, Reasoning, Arithmetic Ability and General Science.
- Total Marks–
- General Awareness (30 Marks), Reasoning (30 marks), Arithmetic Ability (30 marks) and General Science (35 marks).
- Only MCQ type questions are to be asked.
The Railways Recruitment Board conducts NTPC recruitment test for hiring students for various posts like Commercial Apprentice (CA), Traffic Apprentice (TA), Assistant Station Master (ASM, Senior Clerk-Cum-typist, Enquiry-Cum-Reservation-Clerk, Goods Guard Selection, Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist, Traffic Assistant, Senior Time Keeper
RRB NTPC Admit Card
Admit card of RRB NTPC will be made available online at the official website of RRB. Candidates can obtain the same by logging to their account. They must carry admit card at the time of appearing in the exam otherwise they will be restricted from appearing in the exam.
Candidates, who have submitted their application and paid the fee, they will be only eligible to obtain their respective admit card.
RRB NTPC Result
It will be only possible to check result of RRB NTPC from the official admission portal of RRB. In order to check result, candidates need to login to their account. Date of declaration of result will be intimated to you after the release of its respective notification.
RRB NTPC Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in computer-based test followed by typing skill test/aptitude test. There will be four stage of the recruitment process and that is as follows:
- First stage computer-based test;
- Second stage computer-based test;
- Typing Test (It will be a skill test);
- Aptitude Test;
- Verification of Documents;
- Test of Medical Fitness;
- Final merit list to be declared