RRD Group D exam 2021 date announced, the exam will be held on 23rd February 2022.
RRB Group D Recruitment 2022: The Indian Railway has invited the applications for the recruitment of 89,409 posts in “Group D” in Level 1 and Level 2 categories. Candidates who want to apply for the said posts first ensure their eligibility and then fill and submit the online application form. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from February to March 2022. Through this post, candidates can check all important details about RRB Group D Recruitment 2022 such as application procedure, academic qualification, age limit, vacancy details, and selection process etc.
- Total number of seats: 89,409
- Name of the Posts: Group D
- Seats availability: 62907 Group ‘D’ vacancies in Level 1 of 7 CPC Pay Matrix and remaining in Level 2 of 7 CPC Pay Matrix
RRB Group D Recruitment 2022 Important Dates:
|Release of official notification||February 2022|
|Online registration commenced from||February 2022|
|Last Date to submit the online application||March 2022|
|Closing date for Fee Payment through Online||March 2022|
|Deadline for Fee Payment through SBI Bank Challan (Offline)||March 2022|
|Closing date for Fee Payment through Post Office Challan (Offline)||March 2022|
|Computer Based Test will be held on||April & May 2022|
Applicant must be either:
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962 with the purpose of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, East African Countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Ethiopia, Zaire, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2020):
The age of candidates should be 18 to 31 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories as per rules.
- Candidates should have done 10th and possess National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT or
- 10th pass along with ITI certification from institutions recognized by NCVT/ SCVT
- Candidates who completed 10th examination only can also apply.
RRB Group D Recruitment 2022 Application Form: How to apply
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website link from February to March 2020. Direct link to apply online is also provided below on this page. Candidates should ensure their eligibility as prescribed in the official notification, before applying online. They must possess a valid email id, Contact Number, scanned images of their photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of filling the online application form. Here, candidates can check the stepwise instructions to fill the application form:
Steps to apply online:
- Go to the official website link or click the link below.
- Now, press the “Click here to Apply for CEN 02/ 2018” notification link.
- Click on “New Registration & Get the OTP to activate Registration Number”
- Enter basic details like name, aadhaar details, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, Matriculation/ITI/NAC roll number and year of passing, email ID and mobile number etc in the provided fields.
- After you submit the verification details, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number and email address. You will have to verify the OTP number and after the verification, a registration number will be generated and displayed on the screen.
- After successful Registration, enter the Login Details to access the application form.
- Fill all the required fields in the application form & save.
- Make the payment of necessary application fee.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Applicants have to pay Rs.500/- (Rs. 250/- for applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PWDs/ Ex-Serviceman/ Female/ Minorities/ Transgender/ Economically backward class) as necessary application fee. The payment will be done online/ Off-Line.
- Through Online: Candidates have to pay an applicable amount of fee via Online by using internet banking or credit/ debit cards upto March 2022.
- Through Off-Line: Candidates have to pay the fee through Off-line mode by using SBI Bank Challan upto 12-03-2022 or Post Office Challan upto March 2022 in any branch of computerized Post Office.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of following
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document verification