RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2019: If you want to get updated with new job openings in RRB Ajmer then this post will keep on providing you all RRB Ajmer latest news time to time. Here I’ve shared all major details you must know about RRB Ajmer recruitment 2019 including how to apply, exam fee, selection procedure, exam pattern, previous years question paper & answer, syllabus, admit card, result etc.
Candidates can find updates on all RRB Ajmer vacancy 2019 under “Employment Notice” section available at its official website. However, you may also find all latest updates on RRB Ajmer recruitment from this post also.
RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2019: Important Highlights
If you want to become a part of RRB Ajmer recruitment process then you must keep following things in your mind, please have a look:
- Candidates can find all RRB Ajmer employment updates from Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar and local dailies along with its official web portal.
- In prior of applying for any post, candidates must be sure that they are fulfilling all recommended eligibility norms as prescribed by the authority. Candidates must hold requisite educational qualification as on last date for submission of the form. Candidates, who appeared in final year of the qualifying exam, but their result status is awaited, they are not eligible to apply.
- In case a candidate has been debarred from all RRB examinations for a specific period of time and the given period has not completed, he/she is not eligible to apply.
- Candidates, who are falling under Serving Defense Personnel category and likely to be released within one year of the closing date, are also eligible to apply against Ex-servicemen vacancies.
- There will be no separate vacancies for Ex-servicemen and persons with disability category candidates.
- Call letters of candidates won’t be sent to them through post.
- Selected candidates may have to undergone through training process but this is applicable to only few posts. During training period, candidates will only get stipend.
- If you are falling under SC/ST/OBC category then you’ll have to submit Caste Certificate from competent authorities in the format as prescribed by the RRB.
- OBC category candidates will have to submit self-declaration of non-creamy layer status in the prescribed proforma of RRB.
How to Apply?
The complete description to apply will be provided to candidates through employment notice. Therefore, candidates must read the employment notice before they apply for particular openings. Only eligible candidates can attend entire selection procedure. In case of ineligibility of any candidate is found at any stage of examination his/her candidature gets cancelled at the same time.
The examination fees for open recruitment are as follows:
- For all categories candidates except SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Servicemen: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 250/-
Reserved category candidates will be able to avail the benefit of age relaxation in case of submission of the requisite certificate in following ways:
- For SC/ST- 5 years;
- For OBC- 3 years;
- There will be a relaxation of 5 years for candidates who were domiciled in Kashmir Division of J & K state in between 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989;
- For PwD: 10 years;
- Upper age limit for Group ‘C’ and Group ‘D’ Railway Staff and casual labours/ substitutes: 40 years for unreserved, 45 years for SC/ST and 43 years for OBC;
- Upper age limit for divorced women, widows and those who had judicially separated from her husband but not remarried: 35 years for Unreserved, 40 years for SC/ST & 38 years for OBC;
- Candidates of SC/ST/OBC categories won’t be able to avail age relaxation against unreserved vacancies.
RRB Ajmer Recruitment Process 2019- Important Highlights
- Candidates’ selection would be completely based upon their merit in the written exam. Along with that, there may be Aptitude/Skill Test/Interview etc/ conducted, wherever essential. Candidates, who are shortlisted, will be further invited for the document verification process.
- Candidates should keep in their mind that there will be negative marking in the exam.
- The Railway Recruitment Board may take an additional test if they found its necessity.
- Only RRB is responsible to fix time, date and venue of the written exam and Skill Test/ Aptitude/Interview and students will be intimated about the same in due course of time.
- Finally, the appointment will be given to candidates after completion of medical fitness test, verification of their educational and community certificate and their antecedent/character.
RRB Ajmer Syllabus 2019-20
- The syllabus of the written test will be majorly based on educational standard and/or technical qualifications as recommended for the requisite posts.
- All questions will be multiple choice questions from General English / General Hindi, General Knowledge, General Arithmetic, Analytical and Quantitative Skills and few subjects which are covered under requisite educational qualification.
- The question paper will be available in Hindi, English, Urdu and other regional languages.
- The exam duration will be 1½ to 2 hours.
- Total number of questions will be approximately 100 to 150.
RRB Ajmer Admit Card 2019-20
Candidates can only download RRB Ajmer admit card 2019 from its official website as it won’t be sent through post or any other media. However, you don’t need to go here and there as direct link for downloading admit card will be provided here in this post only.
RRB Ajmer Answer Key 2019
Answer key of all recruitment exam conducted by RRB Ajmer will be uploaded at its official website. We’ll also furnish here direct link by following which you can easily obtain the answer key. Through answer key, candidates can easily calculate the marks they may get in the exam.
Are you concerned with how to check “RRB Ajmer Ka Result”? Candidates can check their respective result from the official website of RRB through login to their account. We’ll mention here direct link by clicking which you can access the result viewing page.