To understand the examination pattern is the most crucial strategy to ensure the success in the examination. Candidates, who wish to appear in the RBI Officer Examination 2022, should move further with their exam preparation after they understand the RBI Officer (Grade ‘B’) examination Pattern.
Without understanding the exam pattern, no candidates will be able to drive his preparation in right way. With the knowledge of the syllabus of the examination, every aspirant will be able to make his priorities of his preparation.
- There will be three stages of the RBI Officer examination and first two stages of the examination shall comprise of written question papers.
- After written exam is cracked, candidates will be allowed to appear in the interview test where their personality will be tested by the board.
- While making the final score or the ranking of the candidates, their total score in all the three stages of the examination is added.
Here, all the details of have been provided for all the aspirants of RBI Officer exam-
RBI Officer (Grade ‘B’) Examination Pattern 2022
There are various stages in the RBI Officer exam 2022 and all the details have been provided in the below tables and description about RBI Officer (Grade ‘B’) exam pattern 2022.
RRB Officer Examination (Phase-I) (200 Marks)
- This will be very first stage of the RBI Officer examination. The question paper which candidates will solve will be of objective nature.
- The question paper will have 200 questions of 200 marks which will be solved in 2 hours.
- The questions in the question paper will be asked form various subjects such as Quantitative Aptitude (Mathematics), Reasoning, English and General Awareness.
- The weightage of all the sections has been given in the table and candidates are advised study as per the weightage of the questions in all the sections.
Details about the first phase of the RBI examination 2022 have been given in the tabular form below-
|Sr. No.||Subjects Name||No. Of Questions||Total Marks||Total Time|
Total time will be of 120 minutes (2Hours)
|2||Reasoning and Data Interpretation||60||60|
|Total||200 Questions||200 Marks|
RRB Officer Examination (Phase-II) (300 Marks)
- Candidates, who qualify the first phase of the written question paper, are invited to appear in the second question paper.
- The second question paper will be of objective nature while the section of English Language in the second question paper will be of descriptive nature.
- There will be there sections in the second phase of the written exam viz., English, Economic and Social Issues and Finance and Management / Economics / Statistics.
- Each section will be of 100 marks thus making the second question paper of 300 marks. Total time for each section will be of 90 minutes.
- Candidates will have to score minimum qualifying marks as decided by the Board in each section separately. Those, who do not get the minimum qualifying marks, will be disqualified from the exam.
Details about the second phase of the RBI examination have been given in the tabular form below-
|Sr. No.||Subjects Name||Type of Question Paper||Total Marks||Total Time|
|Paper -I||English Writing Skills||Descriptive||100||90 minutes|
|Paper -II||Economic and Social Issues||Objective||100||90 minutes|
|Paper -III||Finance and Management/Economics/ Statistics||Objective||100||90 minutes|
Interview/Personality Test (50 Marks)
- Examinees are called to prove their suitability for the post of RBI Officer after they qualify both the stages of the examination.
- The interview of the candidates will be conducted by the RBI Recruitment Board.
- The interview or the personality test will be of 50 marks and the marks attained by the candidates in the interview or the personality test will added with the marks of the written exam.
How Final Score will be calculated?
Candidate’s marks in all the three stages of the examination will be added while making the final list of the successful candidates.
The cutoff marks are usually decided by the Board when the official notification is published but the selection of the candidates depends on the score in the examination and number of vacancies.
This was everything about the RBI Officer (Grade ‘B’) exam pattern 2022 and the latest information about the examination pattern will be provided to all assiduous candidates when the official notification will be published.