Rajasthan RJS 2019: Rajasthan High Court notifies the candidates about the various posts for RJS/RHCJ /Civil Judicial cadre to be filled thru an examination process. Candidates, who have completed their graduation degree in law, can apply for the examination and can begin their career as a civil judge. The post given here describes all the essential information about the Rajasthan Judicial Service (RJS) examination and the selection process.
Here, candidates can find all the information about the Rajasthan RJS application form, eligibility criteria, selection process and the important dates etc.
Rajasthan RJS Important Dates
|Name of the events of the RJS 2019 Exam||Date Assigned|
|1.||Publication of official notification||To be announced|
|2.||The last date to submit application forms||To be announced|
|3.||Date of issuing of admit card||To be announced|
|4.||Date of examination (RJS 2018 Exam)||To be announced|
|5.||Date of results declaration||To be announced|
|6.||Date of interview||To be announced|
Important Note: The dates of the RJS examination 2019 will be updated later after the official notification is published.
- Civil Judge Cadre Official Notification
- Online application process
- Complete exam pattern
- Apply online here
Rajasthan RJS Application Form 2019
- Candidates can fill and submit the RJS application form thru the official website that is ‘www.hcraj.nic.in’.
- Applicants need to provide all the details in the application form. The details include candidate’s name, address and the educational qualification.
- Moreover, candidates will also provide the details of the communication viz. the phone number and a valid email ID.
- A scanned photo and the signature (jpg format) will also be updated in the application from.
- Candidates will also pay the application fee before submitting the application form online.
- The application fee for all the candidates of the general category will be Rs. 250.
- The application fee for the candidates of the OBC category will be Rs. 150.
- Candidates of the SC and ST category will pay the application fee of Rs. 50.
- The application fee can be paid thru the credit card, debit card, net banking or bank challan.
Rajasthan RJS Eligibility Criteria
There are some criteria for the candidates to be eligible to apply for the RJS examination 2019. The details of the RJS eligibility criteria 2019 are given below:
- Candidates need to bee a citizen of India.
- Along with that, they must have the domicile of Rajasthan to take reservation benefits.
- Apart from that, candidates must have completed their bachelor level education in law from a recognized institute.
- The age of the applicants must not be less than 21 years and not more than 40 years as on 1st January 2020.
- Candidates of the reserved category will be given legitimate relaxation in their upper age.
Rajasthan RJS Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates will be selected after passing the three stages of the selection process. The preliminary, the mains and the interview will be the three phases of the examination. The details of the RJS examination pattern has have been given below.
Details of the Preliminary examination
The preliminary examination will be of objective nature. There will be a question paper having multiple choice questions.
- The total number of questions in the preliminary exam will be 100.
- The questions in the RJS Pre exam will be from Law, English, and Hindi.
- Every question will be of 1 mark, thus the question paper will be of 100 marks.
- The time duration of the question paper will be 2 hours.
- There will be no negative marking in the question paper.
Details of the Main examination
After qualifying the preliminary examination, candidates will be eligible to appear in the main examination. The main examination will be descriptive nature. More details about the RJS the main examination have been given in the table below:
|S.No.||Subject||Question Paper||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Law||Paper 1||100||3 Hours|
|2.||Law||Paper 2||100||3 Hours|
|3.||Language||Paper 1 Hindi Essay||50||2 Hours|
|Paper 2 English Essay||50||2 Hours|
The interview will be the part of the main examination. Candidates will be invited to appear in the interview after qualifying the main examination. The interview will be of 35 marks.
RJS Admit Card 2019
- Candidates will get the admit card after they fill and submit their RJS application form.
- The RJS admit card will be available on the official website of Rajasthan High Court.
- They will have to take the admit card with them at the examination centre.
- The admit card will contain the details about the exam date, timing, duration and the venue of the RJS examination.
RJS Result 2019
- Firstly, candidates will get the result of the preliminary examination on the official website and when they qualify the preliminary exam, they will appear in the main examination and then further for an interview.
- There will be separate results for the RJS preliminary and main examination. Candidates will get the results of both the stages of the examination on the official website.
- The final result will be available on ‘www.hcraj.nic.in’.