UP Police Recruitment: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) invite the applications from the eligible candidates to be part of the Utter Pradesh police department. ‘UPPRPB’ publishes the notification on the official website and the candidates, who want to make their career and serve the citizens as a civil soldier, can join the Uttar Pradesh Police Department.
There will be various categories in the police department and candidates can apply for the post which they prefer to join. In this post, candidates can get all the necessary details about the Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and the Important Dates.
Important Dates for UP Police Recruitment
The dates are given in the following table
|S.No.||Name of the events of the Exam||Date Assigned|
|1.||Release date of Official Notification|| |
Will be updated later
|2.||Date of submission of the Application Form|
|3.||Last date of submission of the application form|
|4.||Release date of admit card|
|5.||Date of Physical test|
|6.||Date of exam|
Note: The dates which will be provided in the table, shall be deemed to be tentative and can be changed as per the discretion of UPPRPB.
UP Police Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should know the details and must fulfill the eligibility criteria before they fill and submit the application form. In the following points, candidates can get all the information about the eligibility criteria:
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates must have the domicile of Uttar Pradesh also.
- They must have completed their higher secondary education from a recognized board like CBSE, ICSE or UP board.
- The age of all the male applicants must be between 18 years and 22 years.
- For all female candidates, the age required will be 18 years to 25 years.
- Candidates of the reserved category will get the relaxation in the upper age.
- The candidates of the OBC category will be eligible to get the age relaxation of 3 years.
- The candidates of the SC and ST category will get the relaxation in their age of 5 years.
There are the physical standards which candidates must be fulfilled by the candidates. The height and the chest should be as in the accordance with the standards released by the Recruitment board.
UP Police Recruitment Application Form
Candidates will have to apply for the recruitment process thru the application form. The following points provide the details how candidates can apply and submit the online application form:
- The UP Police recruitment application form will be available online on the official website.
- Graduates will fill all the essential details in the application form.
- The details will include the name of the candidates and the details of the educational qualifications
- Except that, candidates upload the scanned photo and signature in the application
- There will be an application fee of Rs. 200 which candidates will pay online.
- They can pay the application fee thru the credit card, debit card or net banking.
- In the last candidates will submit the application form and then they need to keep the application safe ion the PC or laptop in the pdf or image format.
UP Police Recruitment Selection Process
Candidates will have to qualify various stages of the selection process to get into the Uttar Pradesh Police department. The details are given in the following points:
- There will be the test of candidates’ physique where recruiters will find candidates physical suitability for the job.
- After qualifying the physique of the candidates, candidates will have to apply for the written test.
- After the commencement of the written test, merit list will be made.
- There will be a medical test also to find out if candidate is medical for or not.
- After all the tests are commenced, candidates will be offered the appointment letter.