The Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha will announce the result of the Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET) in online mode. The OSSTET Result 2019 will contain the qualifying status of the candidate (qualified or disqualified) and the marks obtained by them in the eligibility test. Those who are considered as qualified will be provided the certificate of eligibility and will be considered as eligible to be appointed as Secondary School Teacher in the government or government-aided schools of Odisha.
Latest: OSSTET result 2018 will be declared very soon. We’ll provide the direct link shortly.
Below given are the tentative dates related to OSSTET Result 2019. Actual dates will be updated after official notification is released.
|Important Events||Expected Dates|
|Date of exam||5th October 2018|
|Announcement of result||Releasing shortly|
How to check the OSSTET Result 2019?
The candidates who appear successfully for the eligibility test will be able to check their result from the official website of the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha. Follow the steps as mentioned below to check the result of the OSSTET exam 2019:
- Go to the official website to get the link to check the OSSTET result. The direct link for the same will also be provided here on this page.
- Click on the link and enter the required details such as roll number, date of birth, etc.
- The result of the eligibility test will appear on the screen.
- The candidates can check their qualifying status and the marks scored on the result.
- The candidates should also download the result and keep it safe till they receive their eligibility certificate.
- The minimum passing marks in each paper will be 60% and the candidates scoring marks equal to more than 60% in each paper will be considered as qualified.
- The minimum passing marks will be 50% in case of the candidates belonging to the SC/ ST/ PH/ SEBC category.
- The candidates who are declared as qualified in the OSSTET will be given a certificate of eligibility by the BSE, Odisha.
- Those with the certificate can apply for jobs as secondary teachers in the government and aided schools of the state.
- No direct employment is confirmed by providing this certificate and will only provide the eligibility for employment.
- The OSSTET pass certificate will remain valid till the candidate reaches the upper age limit as prescribed by the government for the recruitment of school teachers.