NDA: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), which conducts the exam for admission into the ‘National Defence Academy’ (NDA), has released the Exam Schedule for NDA. UPSC conducts the NDA Exam twice in a year as NDA (1) and NDA (2). The exam is commenced on the national level. Candidates, who qualify the examination, will get admission into the National Defence Examination who further will be posted in the Indian Army, Air Force, and Naval Forces. It will also be essential for the candidates to qualify the SSB interview conducted by the Service Selection Board (SSB)after qualifying the NDA Exam.
The following table provides the schedule of the NDA:
|S.No.||Name of the Events||Dates Assigned|
|1.||NDA notification release date||—
|2.||Date of application form submission||—|
|3.||Last date of application form submission||—|
|4.||Admit Card available from||—|
|5.||Exam commencement Date||—|
|6.||Date of result declaration||—|
NDA 2 Application Form
Steps to fill and submit the online application form have been given in the following points:
- NDA Application Form will be available online on the official website of UPSC.
- Candidates need to fill all the required details in the NDA application form.
- Moreover, there will be columns on the application form where candidates will be required to upload the scanned images of signature and photo.
- Candidates will also have to pay the application fee before the final submission of the application form.
- Lastly, candidates can take the printout of the application form for the future reference.
Details of the application fee
- The fee for the NDA application form submission will be Rs. 100.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category will not be required to pay the application fee.
- Candidates can make the payment of the application fee through the credit card/debit card or net banking.
- Applicants can make the submission of the application fee through the SBI bank Challan.
NDA Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can get the details of the NDA (2) eligibility criteria in the following points:
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The subject of Nepal, Bhutan OR Tibet can also apply for NDA.
- Candidates’ age must lie between 2nd January 2000 and 1st July
- Only unmarried male candidates will be eligible to take part in the NDA.
- Female candidate will not be eligible for NDA.
- Candidate must have passed the 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics.
NDA (2) Exam Pattern
- The exam is conducted through the offline mode viz., pen and paper mode.
- The question paper will have questions of Objective nature.
- The NDA Exam will be comprised of two question papers of Mathematics & General Ability.
- The time duration to solve each of the question paper will be two and half hours.
- The weightage of the question paper will be 900 marks.
The NDA exam pattern has also been given in the table format below:
|Sl.No.||Name of the Subjects||Code||Maximum marks|
NDA (2) Syllabus
- The syllabus will be comprised of the subjects of General Ability and Mathematics.
- The type of questions in the exam will be of 10th
- Candidates are required to get mastery on the subjects of high school standard to get qualified in the written test.
NDA (2) Admit Card
- Candidates, who successfully submit the online application form, will be issued the NDA (2), Admit Card.
- The admit card can be downloaded from the official website of UPSC.
- The admit card will be released two weeks before the exam is commenced.
- Candidates without admit card will not be allowed to take part in the exam.
NDA (2) Result
- The NDA (2) Result will be declared in the month of October.
- The result will be announced on the official website of UPSC.
- Those, who qualify the exam, will be invited to take part in the interview conducted by SSB.
NDA (2) /SSB Interview Details
- The SSB interview round will be commenced by the Service Selection Board (SSB).
- The interview will be comprised of the Psychology Tests and Conference, Officer Intelligence Rating Tests, and Picture Perception & Description.
1 thought on “NDA: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, important dates and Exam Pattern”
My maths ‘s mark is 33 .in this condition can I apply NDA exam