The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts the NDA Examination to select the capable candidates who want to pursue an outstanding career in various wings of the Indian Armed Forces- Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force. Aspirants must fill the NDA Application form 2022 to be eligible for appearing in the exam. But before proceeding to the application part, candidates should ensure their eligibility status as per the eligibility criteria set by the commission.
The NDA Exam will be conducted in the two-phase- written test and interview. It is mandatory for the aspirants to apply for the exam if they want a magnificent career in the armed forces. Since the NDA Exam is organized on a national level, the completion level becomes shockingly high. But that should not deter a candidate from applying for the exam. For complete details on the NDA Application form 2021, aspirants should read the article thoroughly.
Latest: NDA 2 application form is now available.
Given below are some of the important instructions on the NDA Application form that the aspirants should go through before they start filling the application form-
- The authority will release the form via online mode only. No mode other than the one specified will be permitted by the commission.
- Candidates can apply for the NDA Exam by visiting the official website of the UPSC.
- Aspirants must make sure that they fit the eligibility requirement specified by the commission.
- Candidates should avoid filling multiple application forms. In case of multiple applications, the one with the higher registration number will be taken into consideration.
- Aspirants are advised to fill the form early in order to avoid the last-minute hassle.
- The details asked in the form must be filled very carefully as once the form is submitted successfully, the details or preference provided can’t be altered/edited/changed.
- Candidates should possess a valid mobile number and Email ID for the future communication.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to pay the required amount of application fee for the exam.
- Aspirants should retain a printout copy of the filled-in application form for the future purpose.
- Applicants should keep the scanned copy of their passport size photograph & signature handy.
- The Date of Birth should be entered as per the Matriculation/High School Records.
Note: Candidates who are currently employed in government services need to apply directly to the commission.
The application form for NDA will be released by the UPSC on its official website. Candidates need to register themselves for the exam first and then follow the process of filling the form. The complete form will be composed of two stages- Part-I and Part-II. The Part-I of the process involves the registration process where candidates need to provide their basic details such as name, DOB, gender, mobile number, email id, etc. Following this, they will be asked to provide their preferred branch of the Indian Armed Forces (Army, Navy & Air Force).
The registration details will be sent to the candidates on their registered email id and phone number. The same details should be used to login into the Part-II Process of filling the form. After login, applicants will be directed to the payment page where they’ll need to pay the required application fee for the exam. Candidates who fall into the exemption category need not pay the stated fee. Once the payment is done, candidates will be asked to choose the exam centre as per their convenience and upload their scanned images. Candidates can review their application for errors/incorrect information before making the final submission of the NDA application form 2020.
|Photograph||JPG||3 KB to 40 KB|
|Signature||JPG||1 KB to 40 KB|
Candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- as the application fee for the exam. The payment can be made either through online mode or via offline mode.
Applicants belonging to the SC/ST category or Sons of serving/ex-Junior Commissioned Officers, Non-Commissioned Officers, Other Ranks of Army and equivalent ranks in the Indian Navy/Indian Air Force are exempted from paying the application fee.
Online Mode: Applicants can pay the fee using the credit card/RuPay card/ debit card/net banking of the SBI bank.
Offline Mode: Applicants can pay the fee using the “pay by cash” method. The pay-in-slip generated from the system should be printed out and the required fee should be deposited on the next working day. The Cash payment mode will be deactivated one day before the closing date of online registration. Therefore, candidates should deposit the fee on time or else they must pay the fee online.
Find Here Info About How to Fill NDA Application Form
How to Contact the Authority?
If a candidate needs further guidance/clarification/help concerning the NDA Application form 2021, he/she can contact the UPSC Facilitation Counter near Gate “C” of its Campus in person or contact them over the phone by dialing 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543.
Apply Online- Official link
NDA Admit Card
The admit card for the NDA exam will be released on the official website of the UPSC. Candidates must download the admit card and keep a printout of it for further reference. Only those candidates will be able to access their admit card who have submitted the application form successfully. It is necessary for the candidates to bring the admit card along with a valid ID proof in the exam hall. If a candidate fails to produce the same, then he will not be allowed to take the exam.