Medical Jobs 2018: Healthcare industry is one of the largest industry where the requirement of highly qualified medical professionals has been growing day by day. There are various kinds of the medical job profiles which candidates can pursue the course for and apply for the relevant job in India; various hospitals, pharmacies, research labs, and pathologies. The medical jobs can be of doctors, nurses, pathologists, medical representatives (MR) and so many others.
In the write-up given here, candidates can know the detailed information about the Medical Jobs 2018 and can also know about the application form, eligibility criteria, and the selection process.
|S.No.||Name of Recruitment Authority||Name of the posts/jobs offered by the authority|
|1.||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)||Combined medical services|
|2.||Public Service Commissions of States||Doctors, medical scientists, researchers, medical professors for the universities.|
|3.||National Institute of Biomedical Genomics (NIBMG)||Medical Researchers,|
|4.||National Institute of Cancer Prevention & Research (NICPR)||Doctors, Nurses and compounders|
|5.||Department of Health and Family Welfare (DHFW)||Entomologists, doctors in rural areas,|
|6.||All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS)||Accounts Officer, Staff Nurse, CSSD Supervisor & Other Jobs|
|7.||National Health Mission (NRHM)||Medical Officer, Public Relations Officer|
|8.||Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology (SCTIMST)||Professor, staff nurse and accountant|
|9.||National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT)||NIRT Recruitment 2017 for Scientist, Staff Nurse, Project Technical Officer, Assistant, & DEO Jobs|
|10.||Apollo Hospitals||Doctors, staff nurses|
Medical Jobs Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria will differ as per the posts/medical job. In the following points, details have been given about eligibility criteria for some of the principle medical jobs:
- To be eligible to work in a pathology, candidates must have a diploma in the laboratory technology (pathology testing) or bachelor degree in medical science.
- Candidates can apply for nurse’s (male/female) post in the various private and public hospitals if they have attained a bachelor level diploma in
- Candidates can apply for the posts of doctors, specialists, surgeons and many other posts of doctors if they have attained a degree of MBBS from any institute recognized by the medical Council of India (MCI).
- There are vacancies of other multi-tasking staff (MTS) in the hospitals and the pharmacy companies like Ranbaxy, Himalaya and Sun Pharma and various others which include the clerk’s cum computer operators (for billing counters), peons, and cleaners which interested and eligible candidates can apply for.
Medical Jobs Application Form
- The medical job application form is published on the official website.
- Candidates will have to submit the application form filled with the correct information as required.
- The information will be of the name, age and the details of the educational qualification or the medical degree.
- The application fee may also be required to be deposited while submitting the online application form for the medical jobs.
- The application fee will be paid thru the online (credit card, debit card or net banking) or offline mode (demand draft).
- Candidates’ selection will depend on their overall performance in the written test.
- The tests for most of the medical jobs are conducted offline.
- The questions in the exam are of objective nature having multiple choices of answers.
- Most of the questions in the exam are of Biology in all the medical exams.
- Candidates need to qualify the exam to grab the medical job opportunity.