As the Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Examination, a quite long name has been shortened to SSC CGL; aspirants can shorten the path as well to get into the SSC CGL if they zero in on the tips and some valuable instructions explained here.
Firstly, make a belief in the mind that commission commences the examination to select the candidates, not to reject. The next line of the valuable instruction is that, never stand in the queue of those candidates who seek for some magical, supernatural, short and sound tricks to qualify the exam as such tricks have not been invented yet. If you really aspire to appear in the SSC CGL and want to succeed then be a diligent and consistent contender.
In your neighborhood, there might be many people who tend or pretend to be your mentor but you have to remind yourself that it is you who will have to sail the boat. You need to be your own mentor. You need to inspire yourself that you can do. You can find online guidance and preparation strategy for SSC CGL exam on many education portals but you will have to search a reason inside yourself which keeps you conferring the true inspiration to get your goal.
Your all hard work and diligence will go in vain if you will implement it in a wrong manner. Never measure your preparation by counting the number of hours, you have devoted to your study, however, assess your preparation by evaluating the knowledge you have gained in those hours of study.
Apart from the motivational part, there are some mighty preparation tips for SSC CGL which can help candidates understand the essence of examination. In the tier-I of the SSC CGL exam, there will be 200 questions from English, Mathematics, Reasoning and General Awareness. Keep the following points in your mind:
- It is a speed test as you have 200 questions to solve within a time frame of 120 minutes. Learn how to manage the time by giving as many mock tests as you can thru online, offline or coaching centres, wherever you get the opportunity.
- Try to maintain the speed firstly in the mock tests; henceforth tend to bring the accuracy specifically in the section of Reasoning and Mathematics.
- Give just 10 to 15 minutes to General Awareness, not more than that at any cost, it’s a warning! The part of General English will consume 20 to 25 minutes. Rests of the 80 minutes are for Reasoning and Mathematics.
- The Main or the Tier-II of the SSC CGL is also a speed test and those who have grip over Mathematics and English Language will be in the win-win situation.
- In the Tier-II of the SSC CGL, there will be 2 question papers. One will have 100 questions of Quantitative Aptitude to be solved in 2 hours. Other will have 200 questions of General English to be solved in 2 hours.
- Turn your brain in the storehouse of English vocabulary and thesaurus to crack the question paper of English language.
- If your vocabulary is strong, you can get anybody’s assurance that you will not only finish the question paper before the assigned time frame but you will qualify the test as well.
- For the question paper of Quantitative Aptitude, it will test candidates’ quickness of their brain. This test judges candidates’ capability how fast they can add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Beg your pardon but you will have to accept the significance mock tests. The mock tests-the mock tests and only the practice and the practice can bring your roll number amongst the list of successful candidates.
No one can abstain from the perseverance and hard work if he is committed to attain his ambition. If you are a hard worker, you can make sure that you will not need anybody’s best wishes to win the race. Rest assured, you will win the race and you will be the champion.