The LIC HFL Recruitment 2019 process will be conducted to shortlist the candidates for the post of assistant, associate and assistant manager. The selection for these posts will be done on the basis of online test followed by an interview. The test is expected to be conducted in the month of October 2019. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for recruitment in online mode. The application form will be tentatively released in the month of August 2019. The candidates can get the complete details of the LIC HFL Recruitment 2019 such as application form, eligibility requirements, result, and admit card, etc from this article.
Below given are the tentative dates related to LIC HFL Recruitment 2019. The exact dates will be updated after the official announcement is made in this regard.
|Commencement of application process||3rd week of August 2019|
|Last date for online application submission||1st week of September 2019|
|Availability of admit cards||4th week of September 2019|
|Online exam date||1st week of October 2019|
|Declaration of results||To be notified|
|Interview date||To be notified|
|Final result announcement||To be notified|
The candidates must fulfill the following criteria to be eligible for LIC HFL Recruitment 2019:
- Nationality criteria: The candidates should be of Indian nationality.
- Age limit: The age of the candidates should be in between 21 to 28 years as on 1st January 2019.
- Computer skills: Having adequate computer skills are a must for every post.
- For Assistant post: The candidates should have completed their graduation with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
- For Associate post: The applicants must be a graduate having secured at least 60% marks at graduation level and should also have done CA Inter.
- For Assistant Manager post: A graduation degree with minimum 60% aggregate marks and 2-year full time MBA/ MMS/ PGDBA/ PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM in any discipline from a recognized university/ institute with minimum aggregate of 60% marks is required.
The candidates will have to register online for LIC HFL Recruitment 2019. The application form for the same will be made available on the website www.lichousing.com under the header ‘careers’ > ‘job’ > ‘Recruitment of Assistants/ Associates/ Assistant Managers’.
- The candidate must have a valid email id and phone number that must be kept active during the whole recruitment process.
- Scanned copies of photograph, signature, hand-written declaration and thumb impression must be kept ready before applying for the online test.
- The candidates will have to provide their personal and educational details into the application form and upload scanned documents.
- After providing all the details correctly in the application form, the candidates can submit it along with the application fee.
- The candidate must note that no other means of application except online will be provided.
- The candidates must keep a copy of the application form for themselves but there is no need to send this to LIC office.
Dimension of scanned documents:
|Photograph||200 x 230 pixels||20 kb –50 kb||—|
|Signature||140 x 60 pixels||10 kb – 20 kb||—-|
|Left thumb impression||240 x 240 pixels||20 kb – 50 kb||3 cm * 3 cm|
|Hand-written declaration||800 x 400 pixels||50 kb – 100 kb||10 cm * 5 cm|
- The application fee will be Rs. 500/- + 18% GST and can be paid online using net baking/ credit card/ debit card/ IMPS/ Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- The application fee once submitted will neither be refunded nor transferred.
The basic pattern of the LIC HFL Recruitment test 2019 is given below:
- Mode of exam: Online (computer-based test)
- Total duration: 2 hours
- Medium of exam: English
- Number of questions: 200
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Marking scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer
- Negative marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer
|Topics||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||50||50||35 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||50||50||35 minutes|
|General Awareness||50||50||15 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||50||50||35 minutes|
Admit Card for LIC HFL Recruitment 2019 Test
- The admit card/ call letter for the online recruitment test will be available from the month of September 2019.
- Intimation regarding the availability of call letter will be sent to the registered email ID and mobile number.
- The candidates will be able to download their admit card from the official website lichousing.com.
- The candidate should take a printout of the admit card and must carry it to the exam center.
- The candidate must also carry a valid identity proof along with the admit card to the exam center.
- The basic details of the candidate and the details of the exam center will be mentioned on the admit card.
LIC HFL Result 2019
- The result of the online examination will be published on the official website.
- The candidates who clear the online test will be called to attend the interview round.
- A merit list will be prepared of the qualified candidates and interview will be done according to that.
Interview & Selection
- Depending on the number of vacancies, the candidates will be called for interview in the order of the merit.
- The candidates should report for interview along with all their important documents (in original) along with their admit card.
- The final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of performance in the online exam and the interview.
- Before being appointed, the selected candidates will have to undergo medical examination.