10th Pass Jobs: Candidates, who aspire to grab a government job after passing the secondary school examination (10th), can apply to fill various vacancies which several government authorities/organizations like banks, Railways, Army, Navy, Air Force and other Paramilitary forces, Subordinate (district) courts and other administrative offices along with many other ‘C’ and ‘D’ group jobs under the offices of the state and central government’s ministries and departments. Candidates need to be updated with the latest job notifications which require high school qualification to be eligible to apply. And, as the job notification for such vacancies is officially announced by the concerned authority, all eligible Indian nationals need to submit the duly filled online or offline application form. Candidates will have to take part in the selection process, should appear in the exam/test and secure qualifying marks.
In the post given, candidates have been provided with the necessary details about the Latest 10th pass jobs Application Form, Eligibility criteria, selection procedure and the important dates.
|S.No.||Name of Recruitment Authority||Name of the posts/jobs offered by the authority|
|1.||Indian Postal Department and the State’s Postal Circles||GraminDakSevaks, Multi-tasking Staff (MTS)|
|2.||District Courts||Computer Operators, Stenographer, Typist, Copyist,|
|3.||Municipal Corporations (India’s various Districts)||Peon, Safaiwala, mali, visitor attendants and various others|
|4.||‘Maharatna’ and ‘Navratna’Companies like NTPC, BPCL,BHEL, GAIL and many others||Various group ‘C’ and ‘D’ posts|
|5.||Central Administrative Tribunal Delhi (CAT)||Group ‘D’ posts of peon, safaiwala, attendants etc.|
|6.||Various Banks in India||Group ‘C’ and ‘D’ sub staff|
|7.||Department of Environment & Forest||Mali, carpenter, forest guard etc.|
|8.||General andSuper Specialty Hospital||SSPHPGTI Recruitment 2017 for Staff Nurse, security in-charge and another group ‘D’ posts such as safaiwalas|
|9.||Heavy Water Board (HWB)||Firemen, Drivers& Others group ‘D’ Jobs|
|10.||Indian Army||Stenographer, Washer-men, Barbers, mali and another group ‘D’ posts|
|11.||Indian Railway||Various Group ‘C’ and ‘D’ posts|
|12.||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)||CT/ Mason &another group ‘D’ Jobs|
Details about the Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates having passed the secondary school, examination forms a school affiliated with a state or central board of secondary education will be eligible to apply for the 10th pass jobs.
- The age of the candidates will vary as per the concerned recruitment authority but in the most case, candidates’ age needs to be between 18 years to 40 years.
- Candidates of the reserved category will be eligible to get the age relaxation in the upper age as per the government norms.
How to apply for 10th pass jobs
- Candidates will be issued the application form for such jobs through the online mode or will get the offline application form as per the norm of the concerned authority.
- The application form needs to be submitted with the details filled in the required format.
- The details will be as the candidates’ name, age, and educational qualification d the contact information of email ID, mobile number and the address of the residence.
- There might be an application fee as well which candidates will have to submit through the online (credit card, debit card or net banking) or offline mode (DD and bank challan).