IBPS SO 2022 Exam Dates (Released): Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) announces the official notification to recruit the eligible candidates for the posts of Specialist Officer (SO) in the various public sector banks in India. The IBPS which came into existence in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS) serves as the recruitment agency for the banking personnel of all banks except the State bank of India. Candidates, who are graduate, can apply for the SO examination and can make their career in banking sector.
The post describes all the important information about the IBPS SO 2022 Application form, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, and Exam Pattern etc.
IBPS SO 2022 exam dates have been released now.
IBPS SO 2022 Important Dates
|S.No.||Name of the events||Dates assigned|
|1.||Release of Online Application Form||To be announced|
|2.||Last Date of Registration||To be announced|
|3.||Release of Admit Card for Written Exam||To be announced|
|4.||Prelims will be conducted on||24.12.2022
|5.||Result of preliminary exam||To be announced|
|6.||Release of Admit Card for Interview||To be announced|
|7.||Main exam will be conducted on||29.01.2023|
IBPS SO Participating Banks
The banks will be the participants in the selection process through IBPS have enlisted below:
Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Bank of Baroda, Central Bank of India, Corporation Bank, Canara Bank, Dena Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Indian Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab & Sind Bank, Punjab National Bank, Syndicate Bank, Union Bank of India, UCO Bank, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank
IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria 2022
Check below IBPS SO 2022 eligibility criteria:
- The candidates need to be the citizen of India or A subject of Nepal or Bhutan or A Tibetan Refugee.
- The minimum age of the applicant must be 20 years and the maximum age must be 30 years.
- The candidates of the reserved category will be given the relaxation in the upper age.
- General educational qualification of the applicants is graduation from any recognized institute.
IBPS SO 2022 Application Form
- The IBPS application form for the SO recruitment will be available on the official website of IBPS.
- It will be necessary for all the applicants to fill all the details in the application form as required.
- After filling all the details in the application form, candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 600.
- The application fee for the applicants of the reserved category will be 100.
IBPS SO Selection Procedure 2022
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination and the interview.
- There will be a written examination of 200 questions of 200 marks.
- After qualifying the written examination, candidates will be called to appear for the interview.
IBPS SO 2022 Exam Pattern
- The IBPS exam will be of objective nature.
- There will be multiple choice questions in the examination.
- The number of questions in the examination will be 200.
- The questions in the exam will be from Professional knowledge (knowledge of the respective field of the Specialist officer), Reasoning, Quantitative aptitude and the General English.
- The duration of the exam will be of 2 hours.
- The negative marking in the exam will be of 1/4th.
IBPS SO 2022 Admit Card
- The IBPS admit card will be available on the official website of IBPS.
- Candidates can download the admit card by providing the registration number and the date of birth as filled in the application form.
- The admit card shall have all the details about the examination date, timing, and the venue.
- The applicants will be allowed to appear in the exam only if they will have their admit card with them.
IBPS SO 2022 Result
- The IBPS SO result will be available on the official website of IBPS.
- IBPS will announce the names of all the successful candidates who will be invited for the interview.
1 thought on “IBPS SO 2022: Exam Date (Released), Application form, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria”
Please do send the update of related exams to my E.mail