Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites applications from all aspirants for the post of Officer and Office Assistant in various Regional Rural Banks. IBPS RRB application form 2022 is likely to be available from July 2022.
If you are an aspirant of the IBPS RRB exam then you must study eligibility criteria for the examination. After candidates find that they are eligible enough for the post they wish to apply for, they can apply when the online application will be published.
It is also imperative for all the aspirants to study the syllabus of IBPS RRB exam so that they can set their time and mindset for the preparation for the examination. Candidates need to be mentally prepared first and they should know how much time they will take with their preparation after they register online for the examination.
IBPS RRB Application Form 2022
- IBPS asks agencies from candidates to fill the IBPS RRB Application Form where candidates give all the essential details to the recruiter in the application form.
- The Application form for RRB Examination can be filled online by the candidates and the application form will be submitted online.
Guidelines to fill the online application Form
In the application form, candidates will provide the details as their name, father’s name, date of birth, address, phone number with area code or mobile number, and the email address.
- Candidates will also fill the details of their educational qualification and their choice of the definite post which they are willing to apply for.
- The choice to decide the examination centre will be contained in the application form and will be submitted by the candidates while filling the application form online.
- IBPS will publish the online notification for RRB exam in the second week of June and applicants can submit the IBPS RRB application form till the first week of July.
- Candidates will make their choices about the posts which they want to be appointed on while filling the details in application form.
- RRB offers the various posts to all aspirants as Officers of first, second and third scale and office assistants. Candidates will choose the one post which they themselves find able and eligible for.
- While filling the online application form candidates are advised to be attentive about their age. Age should be as according to the age criteria provided in the notification. Candidates can find the details about age hereunder the eligibility criteria of IBPS Regional Rural Bank (RRB) examination 2022.
Filling the details of Educational Qualification
As according to the desired qualification which IBPS has mentioned in the notification form, candidates will give the details their educational qualification.
IBPS asks candidates to have graduated from any institute recognized by Parliament or State Legislature.
Submission of Application / Examination Fee
Candidates will be charged application/Examination fee of Rs. 600 by IBPS and the fee will be submitted online.
Candidates belonging to the SC and ST category will be charged examination/application fee of Rs. 100.
The online payment of the examination/application fee will be made through Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Candidates will not be able to submit the application fee through ‘pay by cash’ or pay-in-slip method. The application fee can be paid only through the online mode.
Name of the Participating Banks which candidates can apply for
Institute of Banking Personnel selection will take the submission of IBPS RRB application form on behalf of following Banks-
Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Corporation Bank, Dena Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, Syndicate Bank, UCO Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank.