IBPS RRB 2019: IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) is the respective authority which organizes IBPS RRB exam every year for the recruitment of Group “A”– Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B” Office Assistants (Multipurpose) in several Regional Rural Banks across India. It is expected that the IBPS RRB 2019 prelims exam will be conducted on 3rd, 4th, 11th, 17th, 18th & 25th August 2019 and the online registration procedure for the same will be commenced from July 2019 onwards.
Interested and eligible candidates, who want to appear in the exam, can submit the application form as per schedule date. Aspirants can check the complete details about IBPS RRB 2019 from this article.
Latest: IBPS RRB 2019 exam dates released officially. Please check in the table below.
IBPS RRB 2019 Important Dates
The expected schedule for IBPS RRB 2019 exam is listed below. Candidates who are looking for the tentative dates of IBPS RRB for 2019 can go through this table. It should be noted that, the IBPS RRB exam dates 2019 given here are not official. The exact dates for the exam haven’t been released yet. Whenever, the official notification will be released, we will update the same on it.
|Start of online registration process||July 2019|
|Last date for the application fee payment via online mode||July 2019|
|Call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Officer Scale-I available from||August 2019|
|Exam date for Pre-Exam Training for Officer Scale –I||August 2019|
|Availability of admit card for Pre- Exam Training for Office Assistant||August 2019|
|Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant conducts on||August- September 2019|
|Release of call letters for online test||August 2019|
|Examination will be held on||Prelims for officer scale I and Office Assistants- 3rd, 4th, 11th, 17th, 18th & 25th August 2019|
Single exam for Scale II & III- 22nd Sep 2019
Mains for officer scale I- 22nd Sep 2019
Mains for Office Assistants- 29th Sep 2019
|Result declaration||October 2019|
|Availability of Interview call letters||November 2019|
|Interview process held on||November/December 2019|
|Allotment process date||January 2020|
Eligibility criteria for IBPS RRB 2019
Interested candidates, who are seeking to appear in IBPS RRB 2019, have to fulfill the important eligibility criteria as set by conducting body. Below, aspirants can check the complete info regarding IBPS RRB eligibility criteria 2019 in detailed.
Aspirants should possess the qualifying degree from a recognized university.
Indian citizen or a subject of Nepal/Bhutan, a Tibetan refugee is eligible to apply.
Upper and lower age limit may vary for each post.
IBPS RRB 2019 Application Form: How to apply?
Candidates are advised to read the important instructions carefully before applying. The application form for IBPS RRB 2019 will be available from July 2019 onwards tentatively. Candidates can check some important instructions about IBPS RRB 2019 from below:
- Eligible candidates are permitted to apply for both Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officer Post.
- Applicants should note that they can only apply for the single post in officer’s cadre.
- They have to apply for each post separately.
- To complete the application process, candidates have to pay 600/- (100/- for SC/ST/PWD/ category) as a necessary fee.
IBPS RRB Exam pattern 2019
The IBPS RRB 2019 exam will be held in the online mode most probably in September 2019. Aspirants, who are going to appear in this exam, are recommended to check the examination pattern carefully. On the basis of IBPS RRB exam pattern 2019, applicants can make better study plans and prepare accordingly. Details on IBPS RRB exam pattern 2019 are listed below:
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Total number of questions||200|
|Sections||Five sections (Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, Financial/ General Awareness and Computer Knowledge|
|Marking scheme||0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong response.|
IBPS RRB Syllabus 2019
Candidates who are willing to appear in IBPS RRB 2019 exam are advised to go through the syllabus completely and prepare for the exam wisely as per the prescribed syllabus. The exam syllabus is listed below:
Odd man out, Syllogism, Blood Relation, Series Test, Ranking and Time, Direction Sense Test, Decision Making, Figure Series, Statement and Arguments, Statement and Conclusion, Figure Series Test, Analogy, Coding-Decoding, Number, Alphabet Test, Sitting Arrangements, Statement and Assumption, Causes and Effects, Word Formation, Assertion and Reason, Miscellaneous Tests, Statements and Action Courses
Number System, Decimal Fraction, Time and Work, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Partnership, Permutation and Combination, Simple Interest, Case Studies, Profit and Loss, Compound Interest, Simplification, HCF and LCM, Percentages, Charts and Graphs, Averages, Probability, Time and Distance
English Language Syllabus
Spotting Errors, Idioms and Phrases, Jumbled Words, Comprehension, Fill in the Blanks, Phrase Substitution, Commonly Misspelled Words, Cloze Tests, One word Substitution, Jumbled up sentences
Hindi Language Syllabus
Vyakaran, Fill in the Blanks, Mistakes, Paragraphs
Syllabus for Computer Knowledge
Computer Fundamentals, Networking, Software and Hardware Fundamentals, Database, MS Office, History and Future of Computers, Computer Abbreviations, Basic Knowledge of Internet, History of Computers, Shortcut Keys, Virus, Hacking, Security Tools
General Awareness Syllabus
Current Affairs, Indian and International Economy, RBI, Countries/Currencies, Books and Authors, Banking Terms, Repo and Reverse Repo Rate, Fiscal Monetary Policies, Social Function of Banks, Marketing, Awards and Honors, Sports, Agriculture, History of Banking, Finance, UNO
The authority will release the admit card online mode only through the official website after the successful completion of application process. The hall ticket/admit card will be issued for both Preliminary and Mains Examination separately. All those who qualify the pre-exam successfully will receive the admit card for IBPS RRB admit card
IBPS will announce the results after the successful completion of each stage for both Assistant and Officer Grade. Candidates have to qualify the preliminary round in order to appear in Mains Exam. The final merit list will be published after the announcement of Main results.
List of Participating RRBs
- Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank- Nagpur
- Vananchal Gramin Bank- Dumka
- Uttarakhand Gramin Bank- Dehradun
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank- Muzaffarpur
- Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank- Coochbehar
- Utkal Grameen Bank- Bolangir
- Tripura Gramin Bank- Agartala
- Telangana Grameena Bank- Hyderabad
- Sutlej Gramin Bank- Bhatinda
- Saurashtra Gramin Bank- Rajkot
- Sarva UP Gramin Bank- Meerut
- Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank- Rohtak
- Saptagiri Grameena Bank- Chittor
- Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank- Jodhpur
- Purvanchal Bank- Gorakhpur
- Punjab Gramin Bank- Kapurthala
- Puduvai Bharthiar Grama Bank- Puducherry
- Prathama Bank- Moradabad
- Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank- Bellary
- Paschim Banga Gramin Bank- Howrah
- Pandyan Grama Bank- Virudhunagar
- Pallavan Grama Bank- Salem
- Odisha Gramya Bank- Bhubaneshwar
- Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank- Indore
- Nagaland Rural Bank- Kohima
- Mizoram Rural Bank- Aizawl
- Meghalaya Rural Bank- Shillong
- Manipur Rural Bank- Imphal
- Malwa Gramin Bank- Sangrur
- Maharashtra Gramin Bank- Aurangabad
- Madhyanchal Gramin Bank- Sagar
- Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank- Patna
- Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank- Diphu
- Kerala Gramin Bank- Mallapuram
- Kaveri Grameena Bank- Mysore
- KashiGomtiSamyut Gramin Bank- Varanasi
- Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank- Dharwad
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank- Ranchi
- J & K Grameen Bank- Jammu
- Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank- Mandi
- Gramin Bank of Aryavart- Lucknow
- Ellaquai Dehati Bank- Srinagar
- Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank- Gandhinagar
- Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank- Raipur
- Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank- Guntur
- Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank- Chhindwara
- Bihar Gramin Bank- Begusarai
- Baroda UP Gramin Bank- Raibareilly
- Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank- Ajmer
- Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank- Bharuch
- Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank- Murshidabad
- Assam Gramin Vikash Bank- Guwahati
- Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank- Naharlagun (Papumpare)
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank- Kadapa
- Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank- Warangal
- Allahabad UP Gramin Bank- Banda