The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection annually conducts the examination for recruitment of probationary officers in various public sector banks. Only eligible candidates can apply for the IBPS PO application form. Interested candidates can apply for the exam via online mode only. Cracking this widely known banking exam is definitely not simple as it looks since, every year lakhs of aspirants try their luck in the exam but only a bunch of them get through it successfully. So if you’re planning to appear for the exam, then you need to know the complete information related to IBPS PO such as Application form availability, key dates, how to apply, application fee etc. In this article, we aim to provide you the updated information on the application process of the exam that you must be aware of before you dive into the exam preparation.
Latest: IBPS PO 2022 application form is now available.
IBPS PO Application Form – Key Features
- The Application form will only be filled in online mode by visiting the official website.
- Applicants can obtain the form from 2nd August 2022.
- Multiple entries are discouraged as the authority will only consider the last valid form which is submitted successfully.
- Applicants must keep the scanned images (Photograph & Signature) ready while filling the online form.
- The size of the scanned photograph should lie between 20kb – 50 kb.
- The size of the scanned signature should lie between 10kb – 20 kb.
- Applicants must note that the signatures should be done with a natural flow and should not be in capital letters.
- Applicants must have a valid and active Email ID and mobile number for the application process and other future communication.
- No corrections will be done by any means, once the application form is submitted by the applicant.
- Applicants can set the order of preference of banks in the application form as per their choice.
- Applicants are suggested to fill the form early to avoid the last-minute hassle.
|Allahabad Bank||Canara Bank|
|Indian Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Central Bank of India|
|Indian Overseas Bank||UCO Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Corporation Bank|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of India||Dena Bank|
|Punjab National Bank||United Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra||IDBI Bank|
|Punjab & Sindh Bank||Vijaya Bank|
|Online Registration||2nd August 2022|
|Last Date to submit the form||22nd August 2022|
Application Fee: Candidates need to submit the application fee for IBPS PO as per the category they belong to, which is stated below for their convenience –
Note: the payment of the application fee has to be done online using any of the given method – Debit card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
How to Apply?
To the Applicants who have little or no idea on how to fill the IBPS PO application form for the year 2022, we’re providing step by step method on the application procedure of IBPS PO. All you need to do is follow the guided steps given below for your convenience –
- Visit the official website & click on “Click here to Apply online for CWE PO/MT” tab.
- Now, click on the “new registration” link.
- Register yourself by providing the details asked in the registration form.
- Pay the required application fee.
- Now you’ll receive a registration ID and password in your registered Email ID.
- Go to the “Apply” section and login with your registration details.
- Now fill the particulars asked in the form.
- Upload the scanned images in the format specified.
- Preview the application and make the correction (if required) otherwise click “confirm”.
- Now final submit the application form by clicking the relevant link.
- Keep the printout of the application form for the future purpose.
|General/OBC||Rs. 600/- only|
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 100/- only|