IBPS Clerk is a common recruitment exam for clerical cadre in the participating banks conducted through IBPS. The competition for this exam is fairly high as the number of candidates appearing for it is equally high. To sort out the candidates, the exam is done in 2 modes – prelims and mains. Those who qualify prelims will be able to appear for mains. The recruitment will be done on the basis of vacancies available in the banks. Any eligible candidate, who wishes to join the respective Banks listed in the article as a Clerk will need to register for the IBPS Clerk 2021. Interested Candidates can go through the article for detailed information on IBPS Clerk application form and other aspects such as application fee, how to apply, important dates etc.
IBPS Clerk Application – Essential Information
- Applicants need to check their eligibility status before filling the application form.
- Applicants can avail the form via online mode only and no other mode shall be permitted by the authority.
- Applicants must keep the scanned images ready while filling the online form.
- The signature should be made in the natural flow and must not be done in capital letters.
- The size of the scanned photograph should fall between 20kb – 50 kb.
- The size of the scanned signature should fall between 10kb – 20 kb.
- Applicants should fill the details in the form carefully as no modification will be permitted after the successful submission of the form.
- Candidates will get a choice to fill their choice of bank preference in the form.
- Applicant should have an active Email ID & mobile number for further communications.
- Applicants must pay the required fee under the stipulated time or else their form will be rejected.
|Allahabad Bank||Canara Bank|
|Indian Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Central Bank of India|
|Indian Overseas Bank||UCO Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Corporation Bank|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of India||Dena Bank|
|Punjab National Bank||United Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra||IDBI Bank|
|Punjab & Sindh Bank||Vijaya Bank|
|Last Date to submit||October|
|Releasing of Admit Card (Preliminary exam)||November|
|Result of Pre-Exam||December|
|Releasing of Admit Card (Main Exam)||January|
|Result of Main Exam||February|
Applicants need to pay the required application fee as mentioned in the table –
|General/OBC||Rs. 600/- only|
|SC/ST/PWD/EXSM||Rs. 100/- only|
Note: The payment is to be made in online mode via Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking/IMPS/Mobile Wallet respectively.
How to fill IBPS Clerk application form
Kindly go through the step by step procedure given below on how to apply for IBPS Clerk application form–
- Visit the Homepage of the IBPS Website.
- Click on the “CWE Clerks” tab on the left corner of the screen.
- Now go to the “click here for apply online for CEW Clerk” link.
- Further, click on “New Registration” link and register yourself for the exam.
- Check the registration details on your Email ID and enter those in login section.
- Now fill the application form, set the preferences and upload the necessary images required.
- Preview/edit the form (if needed).
- Pay the relevant application fee and click on “submit” to submit the form.
- Keep a printout of the filled application form for further use.