Gujarat Judicial Services Exam 2019: The High Court of Gujarat recruits candidates for the post of civil judges in the subordinate courts. Candidates are selected thru the competitive examination. Candidates, who have acquired a degree in law and if they are interested in beginning their glorious career as a civil judge, can apply by submitting an online application form. Candidates, who are eligible, will have to appear in the various stages of the examination to get selected for the post of judge.
Here, candidates can read all the details about the Gujarat Judicial Services Exam 2019. The post provides all the details about the Gujarat Judicial Services application form, eligibility criteria, selection process and the important dates.
Gujarat Judicial Services Exam Important Dates
|Name of the events of the PCS 2019 Exam||Date Assigned (Tentative)|
|1||Publication of official notification||Will be updated later|
|2||The last date for submitting application forms|
|3||Date of issuing of admit card|
|4||Date of examination|
|5||Date of results declaration|
Important Note: The dates will be posted when official notification will be published.
Gujarat Judicial Services Exam Application Form 2019
Candidates can take part in the examination only after they fill and submit the Gujarat Judicial Services Exam Application Form as according to the guidelines given here:
- The application form will be available on the official portal of Gujarat High Court.
- Candidates will provide all the information in the application form such as the name, address and the details of the educational qualification.
- Candidates will also provide the mobile or phone number and the valid email ID for communication purposes.
- Besides that, candidates will upload the scanned photo and signature in the application
- There will be an application fee of Rs. 500 which every applicant will pay thru the credit card, debit card or net banking or the bank challan.
- The candidates of the reserved category will pay Rs. 250 as the application fee.
- Candidates need to keep the registered application saved in their PC in pdf format for future reference.
Gujarat Judicial Services Exam Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria to be eligible to take part in the Gujarat Judicial Services Examination 2018. Here are the details about the eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- In addition to that, the applicant must have the permanent domicile of Gujarat in order to take the reservation benefits.
- Candidates must have completed the bachelor level education from a recognized institute.
- The age of the applicants must not be more than 35 years.
- Candidates, who belong to the reserved category, will be offered three years relaxation in the upper age as per the rule.
- The age relaxation will be 5 years for the employees working in the courts.
Gujarat Judicial Services Exam Pattern
Candidates will have to pass through the three stages of the examination. The details of all the stages of the examination have been given below:
- The first stage will be a preliminary examination.
- The Preliminary examination will be conducted as elimination tests to shortlist the eligible candidates for the post of judges.
- After qualifying the preliminary examination, Candidates will be eligible to appear in the main examination.
- The main examination will be a written examination, unlike the preliminary examination.
- Those candidates, who qualify the main examination, will be screened finally thru the oral interview by the panel of experts.
Gujarat Judicial Services Exam Admit Card 2019
- The admit card for the examination will be issued to the candidates on the official website.
- Candidates can get the admit card just by putting the registration number and the date of birth.
- Candidates can download the admit card and take the printout of the same.
- It will be mandatory for the applicants to take the admit card with them at the examination center to ensure their appearance in the examination.
Gujarat Judicial Services Exam Result 2019
- The result of the Gujarat Judicial Services Exam is announced thru the official website of the high
- The examination recruitment authority announces the result in two steps.
- Candidates appear in the preliminary exam and then the result of the preliminary examination is announced.
- Candidates will get the final result after the commencement of the main examination and interview.