Graduate Jobs After completing the graduation, candidates seek a profound career path so that they can get a decent job. There are various multinational companies (MNCs), public and private organizations, central and state government’s departments which require ambitious graduates for the numerous vacancies within the departments. Those candidates, who have completed their graduation from any recognized institute or university, can apply for the posts through the application form which will be published by the recruiter with the publishing of the official notification. Candidates need to submit the application form before the last date assigned by the recruiter and the application form needs to be submitted with the correct information as asked.
In the given post, the necessary details have been given regarding the graduate jobs and the relevant information has been given about theGraduate Jobs Application form, Eligibility Criteria, and the Selection Procedure.
|S.No.||Name of Recruitment Authority||Name of the posts/jobs offered by the authority|
|1.||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)||Civil Service Examination(CSE)for the posts of IAS, IPS and many others|
|2.||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)||Combined Defence Service (CDS)|
|3.||Indian Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)||Probationary Officers in Banks|
|4.||State Bank of India (SBI)||Probationary Officers|
|5.||Banks (Almost all national banks)||Specialist Officers (SO)|
|6.||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)||Combined graduate Level (CGL) for various ‘B’ group posts|
|7.||State Police Department||Sub-inspector|
|8.||State Public Service Commissions||Provincial Civil Services (PCS), Provincial Police Service (PPS)|
|9.||Staff Selection Commission (CPO)|
|Sub-Inspector (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police, CAPFs, Sub-Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF|
Eligibility Criteria Details
- The applicants must have completed their bachelor level education from any recognized institute.
- For some of the posts, there will be criteria for the marks attained by the candidates in the graduation, viz., they must have attained a definite percentage of marks in the graduation to be eligible to apply.
- In addition to that, the age of the applicant must be between 18 years to 30 years.
- There will be relaxation in the upper age for the candidates of the reserved category.
How to submit the application form?
- Candidates will be required to fill and submit the application form for the desired post on the official website of the recruiter.
- They will have to fill all the details in the application form which will be the name of the applicants, date of birth, details of the educational qualification and contact information etc.
- In the application form, applicants will have to upload the scanned photo and signature in the required format and size.
- The recruiter will ask the candidates to deposit an application fee which will be submitted at the time of the submission of the application form.
- The application fee can be paid through the online (credit card, debit card or net banking) or offline (demand draft or bank challan) mode.
- Candidates should take the printout of the application form after they register online for he future reference.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks attained by them in the written exam which recruiter will conduct to shortlist the qualified candidates.
- Thereafter, candidates, who qualify the written test, will be invited by the recruiter to take part in the interview.
- For the bank PO jobs, candidates will have to take part in the group discussion also to get the final selection.