DMRC Recruitment 2019: The official notification of DMRC Recruitment has been released. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRCL) issues the official notification for the posts of Station Controller, Customer Relations Assistant Train Operator, Junior Engineer, Account Assistant, Stenographer Office Assistant, Maintainers. Candidates can apply for the posts mentioned if they are eligible as per the eligibility norms published by DMRC. To take part in the recruitment process, candidates need to fill and submit the DMRC application form through the online mode. Candidates can get all the information in the post given here.
Candidates have been provided all the information about the DMRC Recruitment 2019 in this write-up and the DMRC Application form, Exam pattern, Eligibility criteria and important dates.
|S.No.||Name of the events||Dates|
|1.||Start of online registration||—|
|2.||Submission of online application and fee payment starts from||—|
|3.||Last Date to fill and submit the online Application Form||—|
Eligibility Criteria for DMRC Recruitment 2019
Candidates are required to fulfill the eligibility criteria before they apply for the posts notified by the DMRC.
- Only the graduate candidates will be eligible to apply for the posts.
- The age of the candidates needs to be between 18 years to 30 years.
- Applicants of the reserved category will be provided relaxation in the upper age.
- Candidates need to have engineering degree/diploma for some posts of technical nature.
DMRC Application form 2019
- The DMRC Application form 2019 will be available soon on the official website of DMRC which is ‘delhimetrorail.com’.
- Candidates need to provide the asked information in the application form as required which will be of the name, age, educational qualifications and the contact information such as the email ID, mobile number, and address.
- Applicants will be required to attach the scanned photo and signature in the application form.
- Furthermore, applicants need to pay the application fee while submitting the application form through the online mode.
Details of the Application Fee
The applicants of DMRC jobs will b e required to pay the application fee as given below:
- All the applicants will have to pay the application fee of Rs. 500/-.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category (SC/ ST/PwD) will have to pay the application fee of Rs. 150.
- The application fee will be non-refundable.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through the credit card, debit card or net banking.
DMRC Admit card 2019
- After the submission of the DMRC Application form 2019, DMRC Recruitment authority will issue the DMRC Admit card 2019 to all the eligible candidates.
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website.
- There will be information about the examination venue and the information about the date and time of the commencement of the DMRC exam 2019 in the admit card.
- Candidates will be required to reach the exam centre on the assigned date and time as given in the admit card.
DMRC Exam Pattern 2019
- The DMRC recruitment authority will conduct an exam for the selection of the eligible candidates.
- There will be objective questions in the exam which will have multiple choices of answers.
- Each question will carry equal marks.
DMRC Result 2019
- After the DMRC Exam is commenced, the recruitment authority will release the result of the exam on the official website.
- The result can be checked by candidates by providing their credentials such as the roll number and date of birth in the required fields.
DMRC Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the DMRC Written Test 2019.
- After passing the written test, candidates will be called to take part in the interview.
- Those applicants, who qualify the interview, will have to be fit for the medical test.
PSU Recruitment through GATE- To know More About PSU Jobs Update Click Here