CTET stands for Central Teachers Eligibility Test which is conducted twice a year by CBSE through which eligible candidates can make a career in teaching. Candidates who qualify CTET 20212 will be able to work as a teacher in primary and elementary levels in different public and private schools. Through this Article, Interested aspirants can get all the vital information regarding CTET application form for the year 2022 and other aspects of it in a simplified manner. We’ll also be providing our readers with the latest news regarding the exam, so you are advised to stick to our page for more valuable details.
CTET Application Form – Key Features
- Candidates can apply for CTET 2022 via online mode only.
- Candidates are suggested to check their eligibility status before filling the CTET application form.
- Applicants will need to keep the scanned copy of signature & photograph handy while filling the application form.
- The scanned images must be in JPG format.
- The particulars to be filled in the form must be entered carefully and as per the official records.
- No change requests will be entertained once the correction window closes.
- Candidates are encouraged to keep a printout of the application form submitted for future references.
- Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 100 kb.
- Size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 25 kb.
- Candidates need not send the hard copy of the application form to the officials.
- The CTET will be applicable to schools of the Central Government and schools under the administrative control of Union Territories.
- CTET will also be applicable to the unaided private schools, who may exercise the option of considering the CTET.
- State Government can also consider the CTET if it decides not to conduct the State TET.
- It is your responsibility to verify eligibility here before you apply for the exam.
Note: Candidates should keep in mind that only qualifying CTET will not guarantee their appointment in different schools. CTET is a criterion through which appointment to various posts is considered.
Candidates can refer the following table for the application fee to be paid for CTET Application form 2022 as per the category and paper.
|Category||Only Paper I or Paper II||Both paper I & paper II|
|General/OBC||Rs. 1000/-only||Rs. 1200/-only|
|SC/ST/Diff. Abled person||Rs. 500/-only||Rs. 600 /-only|
Note: The application fee can be paid via online mode (Debit Card/ Credit Card) & E-Challan from either the syndicate bank or the HDFC bank respectively.
How to Apply for CTET Exam 2022?
Follow the procedure given on how to fill the CTET exam 2022 application form –
- Go to the official website & click on “apply online” link dedicated for CTET 2022.
- Fill the online application form carefully.
- Upload the required scanned images.
- Pay the application fee either through Credit/Debit card or through E-Challan.
- Print the application confirmation page and keep a printout of it for future use.
- Please note you can download your admit card only if you have submitted the form before the given timeline and paid the amount prescribed.