CSS 2017 2nd Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Exam Date
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) is the respective authority going to conduct Combined Defense Service (CDS) 2 2017 on 19th November 2017 respectively and its admit card is available from October 2017 onward. CDS 2017 exam is organized for admission to below-mentioned programs:
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 142||200|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala||45|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training course||32|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai. 105th SSC Course (for Men)||175|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai 19th SSC women (Non-Technical)||05|
*List of courses and number of vacancies mentioned above is as per the last year notification which will be updated as per the CDS 2017 official notification.
CDS 2 2017 admit card wil be available most probably from October 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for CDS 2017
If you’re appearing for CDS exam in the year 2017 then you must check out the minimum eligibility criteria required for the same.
CDS 2 2017 Important Dates- Released
- Official notification will be announced: 9th August 2017
- Deadline for receiving of application forms: 8th September 2017
- Admit card can be downloaded:October 2017
- Examination date: 19th November 2017
- Publication of result: Updated soon
CDS 2017 Application Form: How to Apply?
- Candidates are permitted to apply for CDS exam only in online mode from the official website of UPSC i.e. http://upsconline.nic.in/. There is no other mode of application available.
- Before apply, it is essentially required to check out the minimum required eligibility criteria.
- Applicants are instructed to submit only one application, however under some circumstances, candidates have submitted more than one application then the application with the higher RID should be completed in all its aspects.
- Application fee: Rs. 200/- (for General and OBC category). SC/ST and Female category candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
Want to Apply- Click Here
Also Read: CDS Exam Pattern 2017
Check Physical fitness rules- Click Here
List of Exam Centres
CDS exam will be conducted at following centres:
CDS 2017 Admit Card
All eligible candidates who have submitted their online application form before the given deadline can download their respective e-admit card from the official portal of UPSC i.e. http://www.upsc.gov.in/. Admit card for CDS 2 2017 will be available from October 2017 onward.
- Candidates may obtain their respective admit card one week before the beginning of the entrance exam.
- The e-admit card will be available to download at the official website of Union Public Service Commission i.e. upsc.gov.in.
- Candidates won’t receive the e-Admit card through post.
- Candidates are suggested to provide the genuine and working email ID as further communication will be made through this only.
- They are suggested to keep their admit card along with them while coming to the exam centre for appearing in the exam.
Check: CDS 2017 admit card
CDS 2017 Answer Key
Answer key for CDS exam is available within or after one week from the completion of the test. You’ll able to find answer key from the official website of UPSC only.
Answer key helps candidates in calculating the expected marks. A candidate should have knowledge of the marking scheme in CDS exam if he/she wants to calculate the exact marks. That’s why I sharing below little information related to marking scheme in CDS exam:
- There will be three papers in the exam i.e. English. General Knowledge and Elementary Mathematics.
- English and General Knowledge part will consist of 120 questions of 100 marks from each.
- Elementary Mathematics paper will consist of 100 questions of 100 marks.
- It means in Elementary Mathematics, 1 mark will be awarded for every correctly attempted question, whereas 1/3 marks deducted for every wrong attempt.
Check answer key- Click Here
Declaration of Result
The result of CDS exam is declared in two stages. UPSC first declares the written exam result. The final result is declared, once SSC interview procedure gets finished. Check this article regularly for the date of obtaining your CDS exam result.
Instruction to Check CDS Result
Here are the instructions that need to be followed by candidates in order to check their result:
- Go to the official website of Union Public Service Commission i.e. upsc.gov.in.
- Now, find the dedicated link of CDS result 2017.
- Soon after clicking this link, a pdf file will appear on the screen containing roll numbers of candidates along with their marks.
- Now, candidates may search their result with their roll number.
- Download the PDF fill and keep it preserved for future reference.
Check your result- Click Here
CDS 2017 Selection Procedure
The selection process consists of four steps including:
- Written Test;
- Personal Interview/ Personality Test;
- Documents verification;
- Medical Test conducted for the shortlisted candidates. Know Here more info on CDS selection process.