Cabinet Secretariat invites applications from the eligible candidates to take part in the recruitment of Senior Research Officers and Senior Field Officers on the basis of the marks attained by them in the GATE exam. Candidates, who want to take part in the Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment through GATE, must have valid GATE Scorecard 2019. Candidates will be required to fill and submit the Cabinet Secretariat Application form for the posts if they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the posts announced by Cabinet Secretariat. In the write-up, details have been given about the Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment through GATE and other details how candidates can apply through the Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, and important dates.
Notification: The application form for Cabinet Secretariat recruitment 2019 may release in March 2019. Stay tuned for further related updates.
Cabinet Secretariat Posts
All Indian nationals, who have attained minimum 50% marks in the GATE in the respective subjects as given in the following table, will be eligible to apply for the Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment through GATE:
|S.No.||Name of the post||GATE paper with paper code|
|1.||Senior Research Officer (Science & Technology)||Physics (PH)Chemistry (CY)|
|2.||Senior Field Officer (Tele Communication)||Electronics and Communication Engineering (EC)|
Cabinet Secretariat 2019 Recruitment Important Dates
In the following table, the dates have been given as per the schedule of the GATE and the Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2019.
|S.No.||Name of the Events||Dates assigned|
|1.||Release date of GATE application form||1st September 2018|
|2.||Last date to submit GATE application form||21st September 2018|
|3.||Date for GATE admit card downloading||4th January 2018|
|4.||GATE exam commencement date||2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th February 2019|
|5.||Release date for ‘Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment Application Form 2018’||To be announced|
Eligibility Criteria for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2019
Candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria to be a participant of the Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2019 through GATE:
- All Indian nationals will be eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have qualified the GATE exam and must have valid GATE scorecard with them.
- The age of the applicants should not be 35 years.
|S.No.||Post||Pay||Vacancy||Age Requirement||Educational Qualifications|
|1.||Senior Research Officer (Science & Technology) Group-A, Gazetted)||Initial Pay Rs.56100/- in Level-10 in the Pay Matrix corresponding to pre-revised pay in PB-3 with grade pay of Rs.5400/-||There are 3 vacancies (may undergo change)|
Discipline-wise breakup of vacancies-
|Not exceeding 35 years||Essential: Master’s degree in Physics or Chemistry.|
a) Doctorate Degree in Science.
b) Possessing knowledge of French/German/Chinese Language
|2.||Senior Field Officer (Telecommunication) Group-A, Gazetted)||Initial Pay Rs.56100/- in Level-10 in the Pay Matrix corresponding to pre-revised pay in PB-3 with grade pay of Rs.5400/-||There are 5 vacancies (may undergo change)|
|Not exceeding 35 years||Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognised University in Telecommunication or Electronics or equivalent; or passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineers (India) or Associate Membership Examination of Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers.|
How to apply for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment through GATE Exam?
- Candidates will be required to download the application form for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment and fill it up with all relevant details.
- In the application form, candidates will have to fill all the details in the application form.
- The details will be the name, address, contact information and the educational qualification.
- Moreover, there will be columns in the application form where candidates will have to affix their photograph and the scanned signature.
- All the applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE 2018 Scores for Cabinet Secretariat posts.
- The only criteria for the next step of the recruitment process will be the GATE Scorecard 2018.
- Candidates will be invited for the personal interview after they are shortlisted on the basis of GATE score.
- Applicants will be required to bring minimum qualifying marks (at least 40%)in a personal interview to be deemed to be selected.
CLICK HERE for more information about PSU Jobs Through GATE Updates