Bihar Teachers Eligibility Test 2019 (BTET 2019) is a state level exam to be conducted by authorities in June 2019 tentatively. The candidates willing to work as a primary teacher in the state of Bihar can apply for this exam. Applicants have to fill separate application forms for various subjects they want to teach or apply.
BTET 2019 will be a 1.5 hours long exam with 150 multiple choice questions to be answered. No official notification regarding this exam has been released so far, online registration is expected to be started from the month of April 2019.
Important Dates regarding BTET 2019
Only tentative dates are available regarding this exam, as official notification is yet to be released.
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of online application form submission||April 2019|
|Last date to submit an e-challan||June 2019|
|Last date to submit fee via SBI e-challan||June 2019|
|Correction in BTET 2019 application form||April 2019 – June 2019|
BTET 2019 Application form
- The application form will be available only in online mode.
- First of all, candidates need to register themselves on the official website in order to apply for BTET 2019.
- An activation email with username and password will be delivered to the registered email id.
- Applicants have to fill in all their personal and academic details after registration.
- Students also need to upload scanned image of recent photo and signature in a prescribed manner.
- Size of images to be uploaded must be less than 1 MB.
- The application fee for BTET 2019 can be paid via online(credit/debit card) or offline(SBI e-challan) method
Details of fees to be paid by candidates are mentioned below:
|Applicant’s Category||Paper -1||Paper -2||Both Papers (1 and 2)|
BTET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for BTET 2019 is as follows:
- A candidate must be 21 to 35 years old.
- Relaxation in age will be given to Female/ST/SC/OBC candidates.
- Indian nationals having domicile of Bihar can apply for this exam.
For Class I to V (paper 1)
- Must have passed class 10th with at least 45% marks.
- 2 year diploma in elementary education/ special education is also required to appear for this exam.
- Candidates appearing in final year of Bachelor of Elementary Education can also apply.
- Candidate having BA/B.Sc degree with at least 50% marks along with B.ED qualification is also eligible.
For Class VI to VIII (paper 2)
- Applicants having B.A, B.Sc degree with 50% marks followed by B.ED are eligible.
- Appearing in B.ED and having 50% of minimum marks in secondary education can also apply.
- Please be updated with the official notification for further details about eligibility criteria.
BTET 2019 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern for both Paper 1 and Paper 2 is given below:
|Examination Mode||Offline (pen – paper based)|
|No. of Questions to be asked||150|
|Types of Question to asked||Multiple choice questions|
|Marking scheme||1 mark will be given for a correct answer. There is no provision for negative marking.|
Subject wise exam patter for paper 1:
|Subject Name||No. of Questions to be asked||Maximum Marks|
Subject wise exam pattern for paper 2:
|Subject Name||No. of Questions to be asked||Total no. of marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30|
BTET 2019 Admit card
Admit card will be released at least 15 prior to the examination. Candidates can download admit card in PDF format from the official website of BSEB. To download admit card candidates have to click on “Download BTET 2019 admit card” option followed by entering their username and password.
A photo identity proof such as driving license, Aadhar card etc. will be required at the exam centre along with the admit card.
BTET Result 2019
The result of BTET 2019 is expected to be released in the month of September 2019. Applicants have to visit the official website and enter their roll no. along with the date of birth to download their result card in Pdf format.
On the basis of this result, BTET 2019 merit list will be prepared. However getting the name in merit list does not guarantee a job. Final selection will be based on the interview and many other stages.