BEML Recruitment through GATE: Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML), Bangalore publishes the official notification to recruit the eligible candidates who have taken part in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE exam. Bharat Earth Movers Limited invites applications from the engineering graduates who have a degree in various streams such as Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical, and Electronics. Candidates, who are eligible and if are interested, can apply to join BEML through the BEML Recruitment through GATE.
In the post, candidates have been given all the details about the BEML Recruitment through GATE and the relevant information about the application form, eligibility criteria, and important dates. Those, who are GATE entrants and aspire to work for BEML, can apply for the BEML Recruitment.
Important Dates for BEML Recruitment through GATE
|S.No.||Name of the Events||Dates assigned|
|1.||Date of official notification for GATE||1st September 2018|
|2.||Last date of submission of GATE Application Form||21st September 2018 (1st Oct with late fee)|
|3.||GATE Admit Card release date||4th January 2019|
|4.||GATE exam date||2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th February 2019|
|5.||BEML registration will begin from||January 2019|
|6.||Last date for BEML registration||February 2019|
|7.||Last Date for Receipt of the Hard Copy of Application Form||February 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for BEML Recruitment through GATE
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The maximum age of the applicant must not be older than 27 years as on January 31, 2019.
- Those, who belong to the reserved category, will be offered the age relaxation in the upper age.
- The maximum age relaxation for the candidates for the SC and ST category will be 5 years.
- The age relaxation will be 5 years for the candidates who are physically disabled.
- Applicants, who belong to the OBC category, will be given 3 years age relaxation in the upper age.
- The candidates must have pursued the B.Tech/B.E degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Metallurgy Engineering.
- Besides, the applicants of the general and OBC category must have gained at least 70% Marks in the engineering degree.
- The candidates of the reserved category such as SC and ST category will be required to have at least 65% marks to be eligible to apply for the exam.
BEML Recruitment Application Form 2019
The official notification will be available on the official website of the BEML’s website. Candidates will be required to fill all the details in the application form as according to the directions given in the following steps:
- The BEML Recruitment Application Form 2019 will be available on the official website of ‘Bharat Earth Movers Limited’ (BEML) which is‘www.bemlindia.com’.
- The information which will be filled up in the application form will be about the educational qualifications, name, and date of birth, age and the contact details such as address, email ID and the mobile/phone number.
- Candidates need to download the application form and fill all the details along with posting/uploading the recent passport size color photo.
- The minimum size of the photo should be 145×180 and the maximum size needs to be 180×220.
- The file size of the photo need to be 200 kb and it should be in JPG and JPEG format.
- In the last, candidates can send the application form to the address which is Deputy General Manager(HR), Recruitment Cell, BEML Soudha, No.23/1, 4th Main Road, S.R Nagar, and Bangalore (560027).
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview round on the basis of the GATE score which they have got out of 100.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview where their appropriateness will be assessed for the post they will be offered in BEML.
- Candidates’ selection will be done on the basis of the GATE score and the score attained by them in the Interview.
- Selected Candidates will be required to sign a Service Bond for Rs. 2,00,000 which will be of minimum 4 years.
Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) Recruitment through GATE- PSU Jobs Update