BBNL Recruitment through GATE: Bharat Broadband Network Limited (BBNL) invites applications from the eligible candidates from the eligible candidates who have completed their engineering degree from any recognized institute. In addition to that, they are required to appear and qualify the GATE exam to be eligible to take part in the BBNL Recruitment through GATE. Candidates, who have completed the degree in the disciplines of Electronics and Communication, Computer Science and Information Technology and Electrical Engineering will be eligible to apply for various posts which are Project Monitoring, Project Planning, Operations, Engineering roles in OFC laying, Broadband Network, and Transmission Network. Candidates can apply through the application form which will be available on the official website BBNL.
In the post, candidates have been given all the details about the BBNL Recruitment through GATE and the relevant information about the application form, eligibility criteria, and important dates. Those, who are GATE entrants and aspire to work for BBNL, can apply for the BBNL Recruitment.
Important Dates for BBNL Recruitment through GATE
Check out here all important dates associated with BBNL recruitment through GATE. All these dates are currently tentative in nature and will be updated after the announcement of its respective notification.
|S.No.||Name of the Events||Dates assigned|
|1.||Date of official notification for GATE and online application form to be available from||1st September 2018|
|2.||Last date of submission of GATE Application Form||21st September 2018 (1st Oct with late fee)|
|3.||GATE Admit Card release date||4th January 2018|
|4.||GATE commencement date||2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th February 2019|
|5.||BBNL registration will begin from||January 2019|
|6.||Last date for BBNL registration||February 2019|
|7.||Last Date for Receipt of the Hard Copy of Application Form||February 2019|
|8.||Date for the BBNL Personal Interview||May 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for BBNL Recruitment through GATE
Candidates may find here the details related to minimum eligibility criteria for appearing in BBNL recruitment process through GATE.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates’ minimum age of the need to be 21 years.
- The maximum age of the applicant should not be more than 27 years.
- Candidates of the reserved category will be offered the age relaxation in the upper age.
- The maximum age relaxation for the candidates for the SC and ST category will be 5 years.
- Applicants, who belong to the OBC category, will be given 3 years age relaxation in the upper age.
- Candidates, who, are physically disabled will be given the age relaxation of 10 years.
- The candidates must have pursued the B.Tech. / B.E./ B.Sc. degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science/ Information Technology Engineering, Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics.
BBNL Recruitment Application Form 2019
The official notification will be available on the official website of the BBNL’s website. Candidates will be required to fill all the details in the BBNL application form 2019 as per to the directions provided in the following steps:
- The BBNL Recruitment Application Form will be available on the official website of ‘Bharat Broadband Network Limited’ (BBNL) which is ‘http://www.bbnl.nic.in/’.
- The information in the application form will be regarding the educational qualifications, the name of the applicant, date of birth, and the contact details such as address, email ID and the mobile/phone number.
- Candidates need to download the application form and fill all the details along with posting/uploading the recent passport size color photo.
- The file size of the photo need to be 200 kb and it should be in JPG and JPEG format.
- The size of the photo must be 10kb to 20 kb.
- The documents which will be submitted with the application form must not be more than 250 kb.
- The format of the document will be in the pdf format.
Details of the Application Fee
- Along the submission of the application form, candidates will be required to pay the application fee as well.
- The application fee for the candidates will be Rs. 500.
GATE Cutoff for BBNL Recruitment through GATE
Selection Process for BBNL Recruitment through GATE
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview round on the basis of the GATE score.
- For the final selection of the candidates, there will be a merit list which will be made on the basis of marks attained by the candidates in Personal Interview and the GATE Exam.
- The total weightage of the marks will be calculated through the marks of Personal Interview(25%weightage) GATE (75%weightage).
Service Agreement Bond
- The selected candidates will have to sign a bond on a non-judicial stamp paper which will be of Rs. 100.
- The bond period will be of 2 years and leaving the job in between the bond period, shall make candidates pay the bond amount of Rs. 300000.
CLICK HERE to know more about PSU Recruitment through GATE