IBPS PO Application Form: These days near about all recruitment agencies have started to publish their exam notification online on their official site. Candidates are being provided even the option of form filling online. Now coming to the date of availability of the IBPS PO application form is August.
IBPS as well after notifying the candidates, take their application forms online. When candidates fill the online application form the chances of mistakes are minimized. There will be no submission of the online application form unless a candidate fills all the information correctly in all the desired boxes.
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria- A Quick Look
Before you apply for IBPS PO, you need to fulfill certain eligibility conditions, which are as follows:
- A candidate should be a resident of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who entered in India before 1st Jan 1962 with the aim of settling permanently over here. or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the aim of settling permanently in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
A recognized Graduation degree is required for appearing in the entrance exam.
The lower and upper age limit of candidate should be 20 years and 30 years respectively. This means, candidates who are born not earlier than 2nd August 19898 and not after than 1st August 1999, are only permitted to apply for the exam.
After reading the information furnished above, if you found your eligibility true then you may proceed to apply for IBPS PO 2018. I’m providing the complete instructions to apply for the exam.
How to Apply for IBPS PO?
Pre-requisites for Applying Online for IBPS PO Exam
- Obtain scanned copy of your photograph and signature;
- Do not make signature in CAPITAL Letter;
- You need to keep the required documents/details preserved for making payment in online mode;
- You should have a valid personal email ID;
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD category are required to make the payment of Rs.100/-, whereas, this amount is Rs.600/- for all other categories.
- IBPS asks all the candidates to submit the examination fee.
- 100 has been decided as the examination fee by IBPS which will be taken from Candidates who belong to the SC and ST category and the candidates who are physically handicapped will also submit Rs. 100 online as examination fee.
- IBPS does not provide candidates the option of payment of the examination fee through offline mode such as ‘pay by cash’ in the bank.
- Candidates can pay the examination fee through online mode only by using their credit card, debit card, internet banking or through Paytm and other money transfer applications.
- After the payment of the examination fee is made online by candidates, the application will be submitted to IBPS. Candidates are advised to take the printout of the application form for further reference.
Procedure Need to Be Followed While Applying Online
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of IBPS i.e. ibps.in first and go to the Home Page to open the link “CWE PO/MT” and further click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CWE-PO/MT-VIII)” for opening the On-Line Application Form.
- Thereafter, you need to click the option “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION”.
- Upon completion of the registration process, a provisional registration number and password will be generated automatically. An email and SMS will be also sent to you in this regard.
- Further, you’ll have to upload your signature and photograph as per the specification mentioned below.
Guidelines for Photograph and Signature to be uploaded in the form
Before you apply online, you need to keep your photograph and signature ready as per the specifications provided below:
Instructions Regarding Photograph
- You need to upload a recently taken colour photograph;
- You must ensure that the photograph is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- You need to look straight to the camera with a relaxed face.
- In case you are taking your snap in a sunny day then please make sure that the sun behind you, or adjust yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- In case you are using flash then there should be no ‘red-eye’.
- In case you wear glasses then make sure that there should be no reflections and your eyes should be clearly visible.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not allowed. Although, you can wear religious headwear but make sure your face is not covered up.
- The size of the photograph should be in between 20 KB to 50 KB.
Instructions Regarding Signature
- Candidates need to put their signature on white paper by using the black ink pen.
- Your signature must be genuine.
- The size of the signature should be in between 10 kb-20 kb.
- Your signature, made in the capital letter, will not be accepted.
5 thoughts on “IBPS PO Application Form- Online Registration, How to Apply, Application Fee”
I come under Anna university..they mentioned only month and year of passing as April 2017 but no specific date. But in my consolidated marksheet it is 10/07/2017.
In the application form they asked to mention the date of passing..which one i have to enter in the above two?
Kindly clarify my doubt
Comment:l would like to know more on this exam also I will be a bank duty
Comment:I would like to know more on this exam
Sir I had completed my bachelor’s degree ..as I belong to obc category ..so I’m eligible to write exam..plzzz tell me…
I am completed b.com but now i steadying m.com for madras university. i would like to bank job and i have prepare my self.