The admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) will be conducted through a selection test known as JNVST. Candidates seeking admission in class 6th from JNV must apply for the test by filling the JNVST Application form 2024. The JNVs can be found in the 28 states and 7 Union Territories of the nation. To be eligible for admission in class 6th, it is mandatory for the students to apply for the selection test. Students can obtain the application form for JNVST from the Common Service Centers speared across the country. For more important information on the JNVST Application Form 2024, students are encouraged to read the complete article.
Quick Link: JNVST 2024 class 6 application form is now available.
Eligibility Criteria for JNV Selection Test
Candidates can go through the eligibility criteria mentioned below for the JNVST. For complete eligibility criteria, students should visit the page dedicated to it.
- Only those candidates can apply for the test who resides in the concerned district where the NVS is located.
- A candidate must be studying in class 5th in a government/government aided/NIOS/other recognized schools.
JNVST Application Form 2024 Highlights
Students should go through the given key aspects of the JNVST application form before applying for the test-
- Students must make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the JNVST exam before they proceed for the application form.
- No changes in the application form will be entertained once it is submitted successfully.
- Students should submit the form early to avoid the unnecessary hassle at the last-minute.
- The details in the JNVST application form 2024 includes- Candidate’s name, Category, Gender, Area, Disability Status, DOB, Mother’s name, Father’s name, Parent’s annual income, Address of the candidate, Nationality, School information related to class 3rd, 4th and 5th , Exam Language/medium, and the Undertaking.
- The self-declaration part of the application form must be filled carefully because in case a candidate provides incorrect information, his/her candidature will be cancelled by the exam authority.
- The date of birth in the application form should be stated as per the official school records.
- Candidates should mention the permanent identification mark (if any) that is clearly visible.
- Students also need to upload the signature of their parents as well of their own in the online application form.
- Incomplete application form or form with blank spaces will be rejected. Candidates must fill the entries as applicable to them.
How to apply?
Students who want to study in class 6th from the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) can apply for the JNVST application form 2024 by visiting the common service center located near them. The application form for JNVST class 6 test 2024 has been released now. Candidates can apply for the test only through the common service center. Here’s the procedure on how to apply for the JNVST selection test-
- After ensuring the eligibility criteria, candidates along with their guardian need to visit the Common Service Centers located nearby. They should bring the relevant filled-in certificates from their head master of the school. The format of the certificate can be downloaded from the NVS website.
- Candidates studies from NIOS need to obtain “B” certificate and their resident should be in same district where they are seeking admission.
Visit link to register online
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here