JNU MCA entrance test will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University. It is a university level entrance test conducts for granting admission into the MCA courses offered by the university. JNU MCA exam is likely to be organized in the month of May 2019. Aspirants who are successfully satisfying the eligibility conditions can fill the application form for JNU MCA exam.
It is expected that the application form of JNU MCA exam for 2019 will available from February 2019. Aspirants can check here all the important details including JNU MCA application form, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, exam pattern and syllabus.
Table of Contents
JNU MCA Important dates
The dates as per the previous year exam data and admission schedule issued by the university are available in the below chart. The exact JNU MCA exam dates 2019 haven’t been issued yet. Whenever the official dates will be announced, we update it on this post.
|Application form will be available from||February 2019|
|Deadline for the submission of application form||March 2019|
|Admit card release date||April 2019|
|Date of entrance exam||May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||June 2019|
JNU MCA Eligibility criteria
All the interested candidates must ensure their eligibility before applying for JNU MCA 2019. Candidates have to satisfy the prescribed JNU MCA eligibility criteria 2019 in order to appear in the exam. The basic eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Aspirants must be done graduation with mathematics as compulsory subject from any recognized University/Institute scoring no less than 55% marks.
- The minimum age of candidates should be 17 years.
JNU MCA Application Form: How to apply?
Most likely, the application form of JNU MCA will available in the month of February 2019. Interested candidates, who also satisfy the eligibility criteria as mentioned above, can fill JNU MCA Application Form 2019 as per the guidelines given below:
- The application form will be available in both online and offline modes.
- To fill the form online candidate need to visit the official website link i.e. www.jnu.ac.in.
- Provide all the details in the form carefully as per the prescribed manner.
- Upload the scanned image of photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Pay the necessary fee through online or offline payment mode
- Submit the duly filled application form before due date and take print out of the same for future reference.
JNU MCA Examination pattern
Applicants will get the admission in the MCA programme on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination. Candidates are advised to go through the details of JNU MCA exam pattern 2019 carefully before starting the preparation of the exam. Some important information regarding JNU MCA 2019 examination pattern is given below:
|Mode of exam||Offline mode|
|Exam duration||3 hours|
|Type of questions||Multiple choice questions|
|Subjects||General Mathematics, Probability and Mental Aptitude|
|Marking scheme||+1 mark for each correct answer|
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here