JNAFAU Hyderabad B.Arch admission: Applications will be invited by JNAFAU Hyderabad from National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)qualified applicants who wants admission into first year B.Arch Degree Course offered under the Private/ Govt. /Minority/Unaided colleges approved by the Council of Architecture, New Delhi for the academic session 2023-24.
Table of Contents
Course and seats details
Duration of the course: Under Graduate 5 – year B.Arch Course
Seats offered: 715 (Convener Quota – 521 and Management Quota – 189; 05 GOI Nominee)
JNAFAU 2023 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Registration held on||To be updated|
|Ranks will be announced on||To be updated|
|Web options||To be updated|
|Allotment of seats||To be updated|
|Vacancy rank will announce online on||To be updated|
|Exercise choices for vacant seats||To be updated|
|Final seat distribution process conduct on||To be updated|
|Beginning of class work||To be updated|
JNAFAU 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants need to fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria for JNAFAU B.Arch Admission through NATA Score. The eligibility conditions are as follows:
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must fulfill ‘local’ and ’non-local’ status requirements as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions
- The applicant must have successfully qualified at National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) and should also have achieved State Architecture Rank
- The applicant must have cleared the qualifying examination either in –
- 10+2 or equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks (45% for candidates belonging to reserved categories) in aggregate with Mathematics as subject
- 10+3 Diploma (in any stream) with minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for candidates belonging to reserved categories) in aggregate with Mathematics as subject from an institute/board recognized by the State Govt. of Telangana.
JNAFAU 2023 Application form: How to apply
Candidates who successfully qualified NATA should register their name at the designated Helpline centres by showing the relevant certificates along with Registration cum Processing fee of Rs.1200/- (Rs 600/ for candidates belonging to SC/ST category) in the form of Cash or Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Convener, Architecture Admissions” of any nationalized bank payable at Hyderabad. Application form to be downloaded from the official website of university i.e. www.jnafau.ac.in
Candidates, who appeared in the entrance exam, can check their result online by visiting the official website of university. JNAFAU B.Arch result will be announced most probably in the month of August 2019. Admission of candidates will be done as per the rules in trend during counseling.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here