JMI BA LLB 2019: The Jamia Millia Islamia is the responsible authority for organizing JMI BA LLB 2019. It is a law entrance test conducts for offering admission to 5-year integrated law program. Candidates seeking admission to Jamia Millia Islamia law courses are needed to submit the JMI BA LLB Application form as per prescribed schedule. A total of 120 seats (50% of which are self-financing) are provided by the university on which admission will be granted on the basis of marks secured. Candidates can check the details of the entrance test like eligibility criteria, application form, admit card, result etc. from the article mentioned on this page below:
Highlights on JMI BA LLB 2019
|Name of examination||Jamia Millia Islamia Law Entrance Exam|
|Abbreviated as||JMI BA LLB|
|Conducting authority||Jamia Millia Islamia University|
|Level of exam||University level|
|Minimum eligibility||10+2 with at least 50% marks|
|Courses offered||BA LLB|
|Seats offered||120 seats (50% self-financing seats)|
JMI BA LLB 2019 Important Dates
Check the tentative schedule below:
|Application Form Availability||1st week of February 2019|
|Last date of Registration||March 2019, 2nd week|
|Release of Admit Card||2nd week of April 2019|
|Date of Examination||May 2019, 1st week|
|Result announcement||2nd week of September 2019|
Candidates should satisfy the necessary eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The details about JMI BA LLB eligibility criteria are listed below:
- The candidate must pass the 10+2 or equivalent exam in Commerce/Science/Arts/Humanities) from a recognized board. Minimum marks secured must be 50% in aggregate of core subjects and English.
- The maximum age limit for the applicant is 20 years. For reserved candidates, this limit is 22 years.
JMI BA LLB 2019 Application Form: How to apply?
The JMI BA LLB 2019 Application Form will be available most likely in the month of February 2019 in online mode. The candidates are advised read the important instructions before applying online for JMI BA LLB 2019. Here, you can check the steps to apply for JMI BA LLB 2019 Application Form.
- Click on the official the link JMI BA LLB Application Form 2019 available on the university website.
- Thereafter candidates will have to register themselves using their email id.
- On successful registration, a registration number and password will be sent on candidate’s registered email id with a validation link
- By using the registration number and password that will be sent to the respective mail, the candidate can fill their application form.
- After the form is filled, the candidate should submit it along with an application charge of Rs 700/-. The payment of the application fee can be done via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Candidates should cross-check the Application Form of JMI BA LLB 2019 carefully before final submission.
- Click the submit button if satisfied.
- Take the printout of duly filled application form and keep it safe for future reference.
The test will be held offline. The duration of the test will be 2 hours and 150 questions will be asked from Current Affairs, General Studies, Legal language English, Legal Aptitude/Legal Reasoning and Elementary Mathematics. The paper will be of 120 marks and there will be negative marking.
The candidates can download the admit card from the official website of the university. A reminder regarding the admit card availability will be given on the registered contact number. Using the login id and password, the candidate can download their admit card. Affix a recent self-attested photograph on the specified space in the admit card. The exam will be conducted in the following cities:
Calicut, Delhi, Guwahati, Kolkata, Lucknow, Patna and Srinagar
Result and Counseling
The result of the JMI BA LLB 2019 exam will be published on the official website. As per the rank, merit list and the waitlist will be prepared, according to which, the candidates will be called for counseling. A call letter will be sent to the qualified candidates in which the details of the counseling date, time and venue will be mentioned.