Are you appearing for JMI B.Ed entrance test 2019? So, you must be aware of its exam pattern as it will help you to prepare for the exam in a right way. The post contains all possible information associated to exam pattern for B.Ed, B.Ed (Distance mode), B.Ed (Nursing Education) and B.Ed (Special Education) programme.
Exam Pattern for B.Ed Programme
Here are the important highlights for JMI B.Ed exam pattern:
- The exam will be conducted over a duration of 3 hours;
- The total marks of the question paper will be 170;
- The negative marking rule will be applicable in the exam;
- The test will consist of three parts namely General Ability Test, Language Proficiency Test and Subject Comprehension Test;
- Candidates are allowed to bring only Black/Blue Ball Pen and Pencil in the examination hall.
General Ability Test
There will be 75 multiple choice questions asked in the exam. Questions are to be asked from General Intelligence, General Awareness and Teaching Aptitude. There will be 25 questions asked from each section.
Language Proficiency Test
Candidates will have to appear for the language proficiency test in the language they have opted as medium of instruction i.e. Hindi, English or Urdu. There will 35 objective type questions asked from this section.
Subject Comprehension Test
Candidates will have to appear for subject proficiency test in the subject they have applied for. There will be 60 multiple choice questions asked in the exam and the exam will be conducted in English, except for Urdu, Arabic, Persian (Test will be constructed in Urdu) and Hindi (Test will be constructed in Hindi).
Exam Pattern for B.Ed (Nursery Education)
Here are the important highlights for JMI B.Ed (Nursing Education) exam pattern:
- The test will be conducted over a duration of 105 minutes.
- The total marks of the question paper will be 100.
- There will be negative marking in the exam.
- Questions are to be included in the exam paper from General Awareness (35 questions), General Intelligence (35 questions) and Teaching Aptitude (30 questions).
- Candidates can bring only black/blue ball pen and pencil in the examination hall.
- The exam will be conducted in English language only.
Exam Pattern for B.Ed (Special Education)
It is as similar to the exam pattern for B.Ed (Nursery Education). Candidates may read the information furnished above.