Selection of the candidates for admission to polytechnic colleges of Jammu & Kashmir will be done on the basis of en entrance exam. Online application form will be released tentatively in the month of January 2021. Before applying, the candidates must ensure their eligibility as applications once submitted cannot be withdrawn. The offline entrance exam is expected to be held in the month of April 2021. Complete details related to the JK Polytechnic 2021 are provided in the article below.
Table of Contents
JK Polytechnic Important Dates 2021
The table below provides the tentative dates related to JK Polytechnic 2021:
|Starting of online application form filling process||January 2021, 1st week|
|Last date for submitting application form||February 2021, 1st week|
|Availability of admit card||March 2021, 3rd week|
|Date of entrance exam||April 2021, 2nd week|
|Result declaration||April 2021, 4th week|
|Publication of answer key||April 2021, 4th week|
|Grievances against answer key||May 2021, 1st week|
|Commencement of counseling process||To be notified later|
|Closing of admission process||August 2021, 3rd week|
Eligibility Criteria for JK Polytechnic 2021
The basic eligibility to appear for JK Polytechnic entrance exam 2021 is provided below:
- Domicile: The candidate must: be permanent resident of J&K State.
- Qualification: A pass in class 10th exam with Science and Mathematics scoring not less than 40% marks in aggregate (37% for SC/ ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC category candidates) is required.
JK Polytechnic Application Form 2021
The application form for JK Polytechnic 2021 can be filled and submitted through online mode. The interested and eligible candidates can fill the form by visiting the official website of the BOPEE www.jakbopee.org/ www.jkbopee.gov.in.
- Basic personal and educational details of the candidates such as name, gender, date of birth, father’s name, religion, category, etc will be asked in the application form.
- The applicants are also required to upload the scanned copies of important documents like photograph, signature, thumb impression, permanent residence certificate, date of birth certificate, qualifying examination marks sheet and reserved category certificate into the form.
- Care should be taken to provide only true and correct details in the application form or else it might get be rejected.
- Once all the details are submitted correctly into the application form, the candidates can submit it along with the prescribed fee. After submission of form, an application number will be generated.
- The candidates are suggested to note down this application number and take a copy of the submitted application and keep them safe for further correspondence.
- The application fee for the JK Polytechnic exam will be INR 450.
- Payment of the same can be done online using net banking or debit card/ credit card.
JK Polytechnic 2021 Exam Pattern
The basic overview of JK Polytechnic entrance exam 2021 is provided below:
- Mode of exam: OMR based
- Exam duration: 3 hours
- Medium of test: English
- Number of questions: 180
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Total marks: 180
- Marking scheme: For each right answer, 1 mark will be awarded to the candidates.
- Negative marking: There is negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
|Subjects||No. of questions||Total marks|
JK Polytechnic 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus for the JK Polytechnic exam 2021 is provided below:
- English: Pronouns, Conjunction, Models, Reported Speech, Clauses, Sentence Patterns, Past Perfect, To Infinitive & -ing Forms, etc
- Physics: Light- Reflection & Refraction, The Human Eye And The Colourful World, Electricity, Magnetic Effects Of Current and Sources Of Energy
- Chemistry: Periodic Classification of Elements, Chemical Reactions & Equation, Metals & Non-Metals, Carbon & Its Compounds and Acids, Bases & Salts
- Mathematics: Arithmetic Progression, Real Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Polynomials, Pair Of Linear Equation In Two Variables, Triangles, Coordinate Geometry, Trigonometry, Heights And Distances, Probability & Surface Areas and Volumes
JK Polytechnic Admit Card 2021
- Admit card can be downloaded by visiting the official BOPEE website tentatively in the month of March 2021.
- Candidates reporting to the exam center without a valid admit card will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Details of the exam center will be mentioned in the admit card and the students must appear for the exam on the mentioned venue.
- Applicants, who don’t have internet facility, may avail this facility at the Help Desk of I.T. Section of BOPEE with prior telephonic appointment, on nominal fee of Rs. 100/-.
- The admit card should not be mutilated, defaced or changed in any manner which makes it doubtful.
JK Polytechnic 2021 Answer Key
- After the conclusion of entrance test, the answer key shall be displayed on BOPEE’s website for three days.
- Candidate finding any discrepancy in the answer key can submit representation along with proper proof within this duration.
- The representations will be consolidated and referred to the experts whose opinion will be final.
- The revised key will be uploaded on the BOPEE’s website and thereafter no complaint will be entertained.
JK Polytechnic Result 2021
- Result of the entrance exam will be declared by the board on its official website and two local dailies as per the given schedule.
- Based on the performance of the candidates in the test, category-wise merit list of the candidates will be prepared.
- Counseling of the shortlisted candidates will be done according to the list prepared.
JK Polytechnic 2021 Counseling
- Candidates will be allowed to provide their choices for trade and institute as a part of counseling.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their choices and their merit in the exam.
- The candidates then need to report to the allotted institute to get their documents verified and complete other formalities.
- After completion of these formalities, final admissions will be granted to the candidates.
JK Polytechnic FAQs 2021
Ans: Candidates will be able to edit their application form only till they make its final submission. No editing after that will be possible.
Ans: Applicants can approach the Help Desk of IT Section of BOPEE on 9419150693/ 9419403272/ 9697383737/ 9419434133/ 9469012295.
Ans:The candidates who have any complaint against an answer key need to make written representation with fee of Rs. 1000/- paid at POS Machine Srinagar/Jammu and send at the BOPEE office.
Ans: The photograph, signature and thumb impression should be uploaded in JPEG format and rest other documents should be uploaded in PDF format.
Ans: The exam center once allotted and as mentioned in the admit card will not be changed under any circumstances.