Jharkhand PGET is organized by the NBE (National Board of Examination) every year for admission to courses such as MDS, MD, MS in several private as well as government colleges and universities. A majority of students appear in this exam every year. We are writing this article to furnish the best possible information about Jharkhand PGET 2016 such as procedure of application, eligibility criteria, exam date, admit card, exam pattern etc.
Jharkhand PGET 2016 Important Dates
Application form can be obtained from: January, 2016
Last date to submit the application form: February, 2016
Admit card can be obtained from: February, 2016
Entrance exam will be conducted: February, 2016
Jharkhand PGET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have a MBBS degree from any recognized college or university across Jharkhand.
- Candidates must have gone through one year of rotating internship till 31st
Jharkhand PGET 2016 Application Form: How to Apply?
Candidates are first required to apply for Jharkhand PGET 2016 online. Now it is must to remit the application fee and finally the application form needs to be sent along with related documents to the concerned authority before the last date.
Jharkhand PGET 2016 Exam Pattern
- The exam duration will be of 3 hours and 15 minutes.
- There will be only one paper in the exam.
- There will be 200 questions. All questions will be MCQ’s type and language of exam will be English only.
- No negative marking scheme for wrong answer.
Jharkhand PGET 2016 Syllabus
Jharkhand PGET 2016 syllabus will be completely based on the MBBS syllabus.
Feel free to Share your query with us, if any. We will try our level best to revert soon. Thanks
Disclaimer: 99entranceexam.in is not an official website for National Board of Examination; we are here just providing you details about Jharkhand PGET 2016. You may find modification in the details and dates specified at our portal which are subject to variation in the official notification.