Candidates who wish to enroll into the B.Ed degree programme offered by the institutes of Jharkhand state can apply for the Jharkhand B.Ed entrance exam. The entrance exam is generally held in the month of June and is conducted as a computer based test. Interested candidates who also meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the exam through online mode from the month of April 2023 onwards (tentatively). Candidates can find complete information related to the Jharkhand B.Ed admission 2023 in this post.
Table of Contents
Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2023 Important Dates
The table below presents the tentative dates related to Jharkhand B.Ed admission 2023:
|Starting of online application process||2nd week of April 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||Last week of April 2023|
|Release of e-admit card||1st week of June 2023|
|Date of entrance test||2nd week of June 2023|
|Announcement of result||4th week of June 2023|
|Beginning of admission process||1st week of July 2023|
Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must fulfill the following criteria in order to be eligible for Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2023:
- Candidates with at least 50% marks in aggregate in bachelors and/ or masters degree in Science/ Social Science/ Humanities/ Commerce are eligible.
- Those with at least 55% marks in aggregate in bachelor’s degree in engineering or technology and specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks can apply for admission too.
- The candidate will have to choose one subject category and one teaching subject within the subject category which he/ she have studied in the qualifying degree for at least 200 marks and obtained a minimum of 50% marks in this subject.
Application Form for Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2023
- To fill the form, the candidates will have to provide their basic personal and educational details.
- Scanned copies of important documents should also be uploaded into the application form.
- After providing all the details into the application form, the candidates can submit it along with the prescribed application fee.
- The candidates should carefully check all the information provided in the form before submission as incorrect forms will be canceled.
- A printout of the application form after submission should be taken and kept safe by the candidates for future reference.
The following documents in scanned format should be uploaded in the application form:
- Class 10th mark sheet & passing certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Post-graduation mark sheet, if applicable
- Left thumb impression
- NCC ‘C’/ NSS certificate, if applicable
- Domicile certificate, for candidates of Jharkhand state
- Category certificate, for reserved category candidates
- Income certificate, for EWS candidates
- Disability certificate, for PWD candidates
The category-wise application fee for Jharkhand B.Ed exam is given below:
|For general category candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|For BC I & BC II category candidates||Rs. 750/-|
|For SC/ ST category & female candidates||Rs. 500/-|
Mode of payment:
- Payment of the application fee can be done online using net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
Jharkhand B.Ed 2023 Exam Pattern
The basic overview of the Jharkhand B.Ed exam pattern is provided here:
- Mode of exam: Online mode
- Number of questions: 100
- Type of question: Objective type
- Total marks: 100
- Marking scheme: 1 mark will be given for every right answer
- Negative marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer
|Topics||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Language Proficiency (English + Hindi)||30 (15 for English + 15 for Hindi)||30|
Syllabus for Jharkhand B.Ed Exam 2023
Check out the syllabus for the Jharkhand B.Ed entrance exam below:
- Language Proficiency (English + Hindi): Completing Incomplete Sentences, Tenses, Comprehension, Rearranging Sentence, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms, Antonyms, Prepositions, Articles, Error Correction, etc
- Reasoning Ability: Missing Numbers, Number Series, Letter Series, Odd One Out, Jumbled Words, Analogy, Arranging Statements, Statement & Conclusion, Numerical Ability, Syllogism, Logical Problems, Establishing Relationships, etc
- Teaching Aptitude: Attitude towards Teaching, Interest in Teaching, Children & Teaching Profession, Leadership Qualities, Emotional & Social Adjustment, Group Management, Intrapersonal & Interpersonal Skills, etc
Jharkhand B.Ed 2023 Admit Card
- Successfully registered candidates will be able to download their admit card and appear in the B.Ed entrance exam.
- Candidates will be able to download their admit card from the official JCECEB website using their application number.
- A printout of the downloaded admit card should be taken and carried to the exam center on the day of exam.
- Candidates who report to the exam center without the admit card will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Admit card will only be released online and will not be sent though any other means like post, courier, etc.
Jharkhand B.Ed 2023 Result
- The candidates will be able to check the result of Jharkhand B.Ed entrance exam through online mode.
- Candidates who score more than the prescribed cut-off marks will be declared as qualified.
- A merit list of the candidates who clear the exam will be prepared on the basis of their marks in the entrance test.
- Counseling of the candidates with names in the merit list will be conducted as per the schedule decided by the authorities.
Jharkhand B.Ed 2023 Counseling & Admission
- Candidates should report for the counseling as per the prescribed schedule that will be made available on the official website.
- At the time of counseling documents of the candidates will be verified and they will be asked to provide their choice for institute.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their merit and the choice provided by them.
- Those who are allotted a seat should then report to the institute to complete the formalities of admission.
Question 1: Can I fill my Jharkhand B.Ed application form through offline mode?
Answer: No. The application form for Jharkhand B.Ed entrance exam will only be released through online mode.
Question 2: Can candidates outside the Jharkhand state apply for the B.Ed admission?
Answer: Yes they can. However, such candidates will not be given the benefit of reservation a nd will be treated as general category candidates.
Question 3: What to do if I lose my admit card?
Answer: No duplicate admit card will be provided in this case. Therefore it is important that you keep multiple copies of admit cards with you to protect it from loss or damage. Admit card should be preserved till the whole admission process is over.
Question 4: What will be the center for the Jharkhand B.Ed exam?
Answer: The Jharkhand B.Ed exam will be conducted at different centers in Ranchi, the details of which will be mentioned in your admit card.
Question 5: What documents do I need to carry at the time of reporting for counseling?
Answer: All academic documents (class 10th to post-graduation), documents required for claiming reservation (caste, sports, income, domicile etc), date of birth certificate and photographs should be carried at the time of reporting for counseling.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here