The West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE) shoulders the responsibility of conducting the JEXPO 2021 examination. This exam aims to shortlist candidates for diploma courses in the field of engineering and technology. It is a state-level exam accepted by a large number of polytechnic colleges in the state of West Bengal. Those who are looking to apply can fill and submit the application form either in online or offline mode. However, it is important to check the eligibility criteria before filling the form as the application fee is non-refundable. Complete details regarding the JEXPO 2021 examination are provided in this post.
JEXPO 2021 application form is releasing on 25th March 2021.
JEXPO 2021 Important Dates
|Application form available from||25th March 2021|
|Deadline for submitting the application form||14th June 2021|
|Availability of admit card||—|
|Date of JEXPO 2021||18th July 2021|
|Result to be announced||—|
|Counselling will start||—|
JEXPO 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates looking for admission through JEXPO 2021 must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria given below.
- The candidate must not be born after 1st July 2006.
- There isn’t any upper age limit.
- Only Indian Candidates are eligible to apply for JEXPO 2021.
- The candidate must have passed the class 10th examination with at least 35% aggregate marks without adding marks of an additional subject.
- Also note that the candidate must have studied Mathematics, English, and Physical Science (Science) as mandatory subjects.
JEXPO 2021 Application Form
The Application forms of JEXPO 2021 exam will release in both online and offline mode. Check out the details of both modes of application as given below.
- The online application form will release on the official website of the West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development (Technical Education Division).
- To start the application process, candidates need to register by providing a few of their personal details.
- Once registered, candidates have to sign-in by entering their Username/ Mobile number and password.
- Next, the candidates are required to fill the rest of the details in the application form accurately.
- After that, applicants need to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature.
- Finally, the candidates may submit the duly filled application form and take a printout of the confirmation page for future references.
- Interested and eligible candidates can get offline (OMR) application form from any government, a government-sponsored and self-financed institute affiliated to WBSCTE.
- Apart from this, the application form will also be available in selected ITI.
- After getting the application form, candidates have to fill it in neat and clean handwriting.
- Candidates are also required to affix their photograph on the OMR application form.
- The duly filled application form must be submitted only at the center from where the candidate will purchase it.
The JEXPO 2021 application fee depends upon the mode of application as shown in the table given below.
|Category/ Mode of application||Application Fee|
|Online Application||Rs. 450/-|
|Offline Application||Rs. 500/-|
|Online Application from Kanyashree Candidates||Rs. 225/-|
|Offline Application from Kanyashree Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
Mode of Payment
- Candidates who will apply online have to pay the fees in online mode using a credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Those who will apply offline need to pay the fees by cash while purchasing the application form.
JEXPO 2021 Admit Card
- The e-admit cards for candidates appearing for the JEXPO 2021 exam will be available on the official website i.e. www.webscte.co.in.
- A candidate can download the admit card by entering his/her application form number.
- The admit card consists of name and address of the examination center for JEXPO 2021.
- It is compulsory for every candidate to carry the admit card at the examination center.
JEXPO Exam Pattern 2021
The exam pattern for JEXPO 2021 is explained below.
- Mode of Exam: Offline (OMR Sheet based exam)
- Number of Questions: 100
- Type of Questions: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Marking Scheme: Each question will carry 1 mark
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
JEXPO 2021 Syllabus
The JEXPO Syllabus 2021 is listed below.
Mathematics: Real numbers, laws of Indices, Quadratic Equations with one variable, Simple Interest, Theorems related to circle, Right Circular Cone, Trigonometric of Complementary angle, Real life Problems related to different solid objects, Statistics – Mean, Median, Ogive, Mode and Numerical Aptitude, Right Circular Cylinder, Quadratic Surd, Theorems related to cyclic quadrilateral, etc.
Physical Science: Measurement, Atomic structure, mole concept, matter – structure and properties, solution, acids, bases and salts, work, power & energy, sound, heat, Separation of components of mixtures, water, etc.
JEXPO Result 2021
- The result/ merit list will be released soon after the examination in online mode.
- Please note that authorities will not issue separate rank cards apart from the merit list.
- No candidate will receive the result by post or any other offline medium.
- There is no provision for re-checking or re-totaling after the declaration of result.
JEXPO 2021 Counselling
- The schedule of counselling will be made available after the result declaration.
- Candidates have to report for the counselling process as per the ranks obtained by them.
- In the counselling process, candidates are required to provide their choice colleges and the branch of polytechnic course they want to pursue.
- The seats are allotted solely based on rank obtained by the candidate.
- All the aspirants must carry the following documents for verification while appearing for the counselling process.
- Class 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Class 10th mark sheet and certificate
- Character certificate
- Category certificate
- JEXPO 2021 Admit Card
- Transfer Certificate