JEECUP 2022: Joint Entrance Examination Council is the authority responsible for conducting the JEECUP 2022 exam. It is a state-level examination that is conducted to choose the candidates for admission into polytechnic colleges across the state of Uttar Pradesh. A large number of private and government colleges in the state consider this exam for admission. Interested and eligible candidates who are looking to apply need to fill and submit an online application form. All the necessary details related to the JEECUP 2022 exam are provided in this post.
JEECUP 2022 Dates
The tentative dates related to JEECUP 2022 are in the table given below-
|Availability of Online application form||4th week of December 2021|
|Final Date to submit online application form||2nd week of February 2022|
|Release of Admit Card||2nd week of April 2022|
|Polytechnic Exam date||Last week of April 2022|
|Announcement of Result||3rd week of May 2022|
|Starting of Counselling process||May 2022/ June 2022|
JEECUP 2022 Eligibility criteria
Following are the course-wise eligibility criteria for JEECUP 2022
There is no specific upper age limit but candidates must be at least 14 years old as on 1st July 2022.
- For agriculture engineering- Candidates who passed in class 10th exam with agriculture subject scoring at least 35% are eligible.
- For modern office management & secretarial practice- Candidates must clear their 12th exam with English and Hindi as compulsory subjects in class 10th and 12th.
- For Diploma in Pharmacy– Candidates who cleared the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology exam in 12th class are eligible.
- For Engineering and technology Diploma– Candidate must have cleared the class 10th exam from a recognized board with minimum aggregate of 35% marks.
- For Fashion Design, Home science and Textile Design & Engineering– Candidates must clear the class 10th exam with minimum 35% marks in aggregate.
- For Library and Information Science – Candidates must have passed 12th class exam from a recognized board.
- For Post Graduate Diploma Course – Candidates must be graduate in any discipline.
- For Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering – Candidates must have passed with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in class 12th
- For Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology (Tissue Culture) – The Candidates must have passed in B.Sc. degree with Biology and Chemistry as a mandatory subject.
- For Lateral entry courses– Applicants with Intermediate Science with Vocational/Technical subjects or ITI in relevant Trade are eligible.
JEECUP Application Form 2022
The Aapplication form for JEECUP 2022 will be made available in online mode throughout the official website of UPJEE i.e. www.jeecup.org and www.jeecup.nic.in. Interested and eligible candidates may go through the application process given below-
- After accessing the application form online, candidates need to provide their educational, personal and contact details.
- Make sure the details entered in the application form are authentic. Otherwise, the candidature might get rejected.
- Apart from the details, applicants are required to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Next, the candidate should verify the details and submit them, if all of them are correct.
- After submitting the form, aspirants need to pay the necessary application fees.
- It is advised to keep a printout of the submitted application form and fee receipt for future requirements.
The application fee for JEECUP 2022 depends upon the category of the candidates as given below-
- General/OBC Candidates- Rs.300/-
- SC/ST Candidates- Rs.200/-
Mode of payment: The fee can be paid online using a credit card/Debit Card/Net Banking. Alternatively, the fee can also be paid offline using a bank challan.
JEECUP 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of JEECUP 2022 is given below
- Mode of Exam – Offline (Pen and Paper-based exam)
- Question Paper Language – English & Hindi (Both)
- Types of Questions – Objective Type
- Number of Questions – 100
- Marking Pattern- Each question will carry 3 marks.
- Negative Marking- 1 Mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
|A||Engineering & Technology Diploma||Mathematics||50%|
|Physics & Chemistry||50%|
|Physics, Chemistry & Agriculture||50%|
|C||Fashion Design, Home Science and Textile Design & Engineering||English, Hindi Comprehension||20%|
|Reasoning & Intelligence||50%|
|D||Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice and Library & Information Science||Reasoning & Intelligence||35%|
|English & Hundi Competition||30%|
|E||Diploma in Pharmacy||Physics & Chemistry||50%|
|Biology or Mathematics||50%|
|F||Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology (Tissue Culture)||Chemistry||50%|
|G||Post Graduate Diploma Course||English Comprehension||20%|
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology||Reasoning & Logical Discussion||25%|
|Numerical Ability & Scientific Attitude||25%|
|I||Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering||Mathematics||50%|
|Physics & Chemistry||50%|
|K1 to K8*||Lateral entry courses||Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry||40%|
|Questions from relevant course||60%|
*Lateral entry will be provided in the following courses- Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Fashion Design & Garment Technology, Civil Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Information Technology, Printing Technology and Textile Technology.
UP Polytechnic Admit card 2022
- The candidates will be able to download their admit card from the official website of UPJEE (Polytechnic).
- In order to download their admit card aspirants need to provide their registration details.
- An admit card comprises information related to the examination schedule and venue.
- No candidates will be permitted to enter the examination hall without having a valid admit card.
- Please note that the admit card is a very important document which will also be required at the time of counselling. So, candidates are advised to take multiple printouts of the same.
UP Polytechnic Result
- Soon after the exam, the result will be announced online throughout the official website.
- Score card/Rank card of the examination will also be made available on the UPJEE website.
- Apart from the result/Rank Card, authorities will also upload answer keys online.
- On the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the JEECUP 2022 exam, the exam authority will prepare a merit list.
- Those who will get their names in the merit list will be called to participate in the counselling process.
JEECUP 2022 Counselling
- Only those candidates will be able to take part in JEECUP Counselling process who will clear the entrance exam.
- Detailed information about the counselling including schedule, mode, etc. will be communicated to the conducted after the result declaration.
- During counselling, candidates have to provide their choices of course and institute in which they want to study.
- The allotment of seats will be solely based on the candidates performance in the entrance exam and reservation.
- Authorities are going to verify the documents at the time of counselling. So, aspirants reporting for the counselling process must carry their original documents.
- Successful candidates who will get a seat allotted to them during counselling will be required to visit the allotted institute to finish up the rest of the admission formalities.
|JEECUP Application Form||JEECUP Eligibility Criteria|
|JEECUP Exam Pattern||Best Books for JEECUP|
|JEECUP Admit Card||JEECUP Answer Key|
|JEECUP Result||JEECUP Counselling|
|JEECUP Official Website||JEECUP 2022|
Ques 1- Can the candidates for other states can JEECUP 2022?
Ans- Yes, the admission process is also open for the candidates of other states. However, the preferences are given to the candidates who have passed the qualifying exam form an institute situated in the state of Uttar Pradesh or whose parents are domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
Ques 2- What if my application gets rejected, will I get a refund of my submitted application fee?
Ans- Please note that the application fee once submitted will not be refunded in any circumstances.
Ques 3- Will I get a copy of my rank card by post or by courier?
Ans- No, authorities will not send any rank card by post or any other offline medium.
Ques 4- In which mode, the exam is going to be conducted?
And- JEECUP 2022 is an offline exam to be conducted in pen and paper-based mode.
Ques 5- Is there any provision for negative marking?
And- Yes, 1 mark will be deducted in case of an incorrect answer.