JEE Main result will be announced soon. The most exciting phase of any entrance exam is when its result gets declared and if you talk about JEE Main result, the things have become more thrilling. JEE Main is assumed as one of the toughest entrance exams in India. The exam is usually organized in the month of April and thousands of students appear in this exam every year for a successful career. The exam gives students, a bright future in the domain of engineering & technology.
If you’re going to appear for JEE Main exam then this article will keep on providing you latest updates on JEE Main result.
Now let’s concentrate on the most important point. Please keep in mind no score will be sent to candidates individually, candidates are strongly instructed to check their result from the official website. AIR (All India Rank) will be provided to candidates after the declaration of JEE Main result and this rank will be helpful for getting admission to B.E./B. Tech. and B. Arch/ B. Planning programmes offered at NITs/ CFTIs/ IIITs/SFIs/Others.
Important Highlights About JEE Main Result
- The National Testing Agency will most probably release the result of candidates in March 2022 for February session. The score consists of actual marks obtained by candidates in the entrance exam along with the status of eligibility for JEE Advanced.
- Central Seat Allocation Board uses only All India Rank (AIR) for providing admission into NITs/IIITs/CFTIs/SFIs/Others.
- The authority will not dispatch scorecard to candidates in any other modes, they need to obtain it in online mode only.
How to Check JEE Main Result?
Well, if you’re confused about the method of fetching your result then read this section carefully. In order to view your respective result, you need to concentrate on the following steps:
- Open the official website of JEE Main in your browser.
- Go to the result window; once the result gets declared, the appropriate link will be updated here as well as at the official website.
- You need to click that link.
- Now you’ll find two fields over there namely “Enter your Roll Number: and “Enter Date of Birth”. You need to fill up both these fields carefully by inserting genuine information.
- Finally, click the button “submit” and that’s all you need to do. Your result will be displayed on the screen.
Tie-Resolution Method in JEE Main
Rank List for Admission Into B.E/B.Tech Programme (Other than IITs)
- Candidates with higher marks in Mathematics would be preferred first;
- Candidates with higher marks in Physics will be preferred then;
- The authority will calculate the ratio of positive and negative marks and the candidate having the higher absolute value of ration will be provided rank better;
- If still the tie has not been resolved then candidates would be provided the same rank;
Rank List for Admission into B.Arch/B.Planning (Other than IITs)
- Candidates having higher marks in Aptitude Test in Paper 2 (B. Arch/B. Planning) in JEE Main 2018 will be given preference first;
- Thereafter, candidates with higher marks in Drawing Test in Paper 2 (B. Arch./B. Planning.) in JEE (Main) 2019 will be given preference;
- Further, the authority will calculate the ratio of positive and negative marks and candidates with higher absolute value of the ratio would be given better rank;
- If the tie hasn’t been resolved by applying the above-said rules then candidates would be provided the similar rank;
The National Testing Agency will release the answer sheet and response sheet of Computer Based Examination at the official website of JEE Main. If you are not satisfied with the captured response then you may put a challenge against the same by paying a sum of Rs.1000/- per question. The fee will be paid by using the credit card/debit card or e-challan. Please keep in your mind that the amount paid by you is non-refundable. All the successful candidates will be further invited to attend the counselling process.