JEE Main registration process is has been commenced from 1st March 2022 for the first session. The National Testing Agency will release application form through online mode. There is no provision of submitting the application form in offline mode.
Candidates those have passed class 12th exam in the year 2020 or 2021 or appearing in 2022 are only permitted to apply for JEE Main 2022. Here we shared important details of JEE Main application form 2022.
JEE Main Application Form 2022
- Interested candidate will be able to access the JEE Main application form along with the prospectus from the official website.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions mentioned in the prospectus very carefully before filling the application form.
- The authentication form will be available by clicking the “Proceed to Apply Online” link on the home page.
- Candidates have to fill and submit the authentic form to access the application form.
- Now, an application form will appear on the screen, fill all the personal, educational and contact details in the application form.
- Read and verify all the entered details very carefully before submitting the form.
- Now, the scanned copy of photograph and guardian’s signature needs to be uploaded by the candidate.
- The scanned images should be in JPG or JPEG format only.
- After uploading the scanned images, the applicant needs to pay the application fee online.
- The Applicants will also be required to fill the exam slot while filling the JEE Main Application form 2022.
- Take print out of duly filled application form and fee receipt for future reference.
- There is no need to send hard copy of application form to the NTA office.
Also Check: JEE Main Syllabus info
How to Apply for JEE Main?
Here are the instructions you need to follow to apply for JEE Main exam:
Step 1: You need to register online using your own email ID and mobile number.
Step 2: Fill up the online application form and note down the system generated application number.
Step 3: Upload scanned copy of images:
|Recent photograph- colour or black & white||10Kb – 200Kb|
|Signature||4kb – 30kb|
|Duly verified result awaited attestation form||50kb to 500kb|
|Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS etc.)||50kb to 300KB|
|PwD certificate||50kb to 300kb|
All images should be in in jpg/jpeg format.
Step 4: Make payment using SBI/Canara Bank/HDFC Bank/ICICI Bank/Paytm Payment Gateway
through Debit Card/Credit Card / Net Banking/UPI and keep proof of payment made.
Download and keep printout of the confirmation page.
JEE Main Application fee
Before applying for JEE Main you should check eligibility criteria.