JCECEB PGMAT (Post Graduate Medical Admission Test) 2021 is conducted for admission to one year Post-Graduate medical degree or diploma courses. 50% of total Post Graduate medical seats available in government medical colleges of Jharkhand state will be filled through PGMAT 2021 and rest 50% will be filled through AIPGMEE scores. It is expecting that the exam will be organized in the month of February 2021.
Table of Contents
JCECEB PGMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Along with being resident of India candidates should be a local citizen of Jharkhand state.
- Candidates who are not resident of India but acquired MBBS degree from any medical college located across the state can apply for the exam.
- A candidate whose father/mother is a permanent employee of United Nations Organization but currently posted in Jharkhand state are eligible to apply for the exam.
- No upper age limit has been specified by the respective authority.
Minimum Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have acquired MBBS degree from a college or university located across Jharkhand state.
- Candidates should have completed rotating internship by March 2021.
- Candidates need to obtain a permanent registration either from the Medical Council or India or Bihar/Jharkhand State Medical Council (SMC).
- Candidates having MBBS degree but haven’t completed rotating internship are eligible to appear in PGMAT 2021, subject to complete the internship on or before 31.03.2018. Candidates will be asked to produce a certificate for the same at the time of counseling.
JCECEB PGMAT 2021 Important Dates
|Application form can be downloaded from||Feb 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form including necessary fee||March 2021|
|Admit card availability on official website||April 2021|
|Examination date||May 2021|
|Declaration of result||May 2021|
How to Apply?
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of JCECEB i.e. http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/.
- Candidates are allowed to submit only one form.
- Candidates should complete the application procedure in online mode.
- Once you complete with filling up requisite details in the application form then you need to do the payment of requisite amount.
- Please keep in mind the mentioned application fee is nonrefundable.
The test is going to be conducted at Ranchi only.
JCECEB PGMAT 2021 Exam Pattern
|Language Mode||English Only|
|Standard of Questions||MBBS standard|
|Questions Type||Objective Type|
|Total Number of Questions||250|
|Distribution of Questions||Pre & Para Clinical- 100 Questions
Clinical- 150 Questions
|Marks provided for each correct response||+1 marks|
|Marks deducted for each incorrect response||-1/4 marks|
|Subjects Involved for Pre & Para Clinical||Physiology + Biophysics
Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
Preventive & Social Medicine
|Subjects Involved for Clinical||Surgery including orthopedics & other sub Specialties
Medicine including Pediatrics / Dermatology, STD & leprosy and Psychiatry ex Anesthesia, Radio Diagnosis
Obstetrics & Gynecology
JCECEB allows candidates to download their admit card from the official website. Please note down that no admit card will be dispatched through post. Admit card will be available at board website in the month of March 2021. One can download their admit card by providing information such as name and date of birth.
JCECEB PGMAT 2021 Merit List
A category-wise merit list and the combined merit list get prepared by the respective authority.
Result of candidates is likely to be declared in the third week of April 2021 at the board official website. No request in regards of re-checking or re-evaluation will be entertained.
Counseling process will be conducted according to the merit list prepared by candidates. Schedule of counseling and its related information will be available to check after release of the merit list.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here