JCECE 2023 stands for Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2023. It is an entrance exam to be conducted to select the candidates for admission to B.V.Sc & AH, B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture, B.Sc (Hons) Forestry, B.Sc (Hons) Horticulture, B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Tech (Dairy Technology) and B.F.Sc courses. Interested candidates who are looking to apply for this exam need to fill and submit an online application form. It is being expected that the application process may begin from June 2023. Before filling the application form, candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria carefully.
JCECE 2023 Schedule
|Publication of online application online forms||June 2023|
|Final date of application forms submission||June 2023|
|Releasing date of Admit cards||July 2023|
|Date of entrance exam||July 2023|
|Result announcement||August 2023|
|Starting of counselling process||August 2023|
JCECE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
For appearing in the JCECE 2023 exam, the minimum eligibility criteria are given below-
- B.V.Sc & AH: The minimum age of a candidate must be 17 years as on 31st December 2023.
- For Remaining Courses: Candidate’s minimum & maximum age must be 17 years and 22 years (not completed)
Domicile: The candidate must be an Indian Citizen and should be a local/permanent resident of Jharkhand.
- B.V.SC. & AH: Aspirants must have passed the class 12th or equivalent examination with Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and English from a recognized university.
- B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture and B.Sc (Hons) Forestry: Applicants must have passed the class 12th examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Mathematics subjects from a recognized university.
- B.Sc (Hons) Horticulture: Candidates who have completed their 10+2 from a recognized university with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics/ Forestry or Inter (Agriculture) are eligible.
- B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering) and B.Tech (Diary Technology): Aspiring candidates should clear the class 12th examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from a recognized board.
- B.F.Sc: Candidates should have passed the 12th class or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics or Inter (Agriculture)
Check- JCECE Syllabus
JCECE 2023 Application Form
Interested candidates, who are looking to fill the application form for JCECE exam 2023 can submit the same through the online mode. The application forms will be released on the JCECE board official website i.e. www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- The personal and academic details like name, gender, category, qualifying exam passing year, etc. must be provided by the candidate in the application form.
- In scanned form, the photograph and signature need to be uploaded in the application by the candidate.
- In the application form, candidates must carefully enter the choice of exam centre and course.
- The candidate must submit the duly filled application form on or before the last date.
- A specific amount of application fees must be submitted along with the application form.
- At last, the print out of the application form should be taken out by the candidate as proof of successful submission.
For different groups, the application fee is given below-
|Subject Group||Application Fee|
|For Gen/ BC I/ BC II Category||For SC/ ST/ Female Category|
|For PCB Group||INR 900||INR 450|
|For PCM Group||INR 900||INR 450|
|For PCMB Group||INR 1000||INR 500|
JCECE 2023 Exam Pattern
Interested candidates can check the exam pattern of JCECE 2023 as given below-
- Mode of examination: Offline (Pen and paper exam)
- Type of questions: Objective type multiple choice question.
- Duration of exam: Per subject 1 hour.
- Maximum marks – PCB Group: 150 PCM Group: 150 PCMB Group: 200
- Medium of entrance exam: Hindi and English (Both)
- Marking Pattern: 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- Number of Question:
- PCB Group: 150
- PCM Group: 150
- PCMB Group: 200
|Group of Subjects||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|PCB||Physics, Chemistry & Biology||Chemistry: 50
|PCM||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics||Physics: 50
|PCMB||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology||Physics: 50
Chemistry: 50 Mathematics: 50 Biology: 50
Check: JCECE syllabus
JCECE 2023 Admit Card
- Before 7-14 days of the exam the JCECE 2023 admit card will be released for the successfully registered candidates.
- By using the registration number and password, candidates will be able to download their admit cards.
- After downloading the admit card, candidates must take the printout of the same and it should be carried to the examination centre.
- Candidates who do not have a valid admit card will not be allowed to enter into the examination hall.
- Important information will be present on admit cards like date, time, examination centre, etc.
JCECE 2023 Result
- On the official website of the board, the result of the JCECE exam will be announced.
- Candidates who will score more marks than the prescribed cut-off will be considered as qualified.
- In order rank the qualified candidates, a merit list will be prepared. Combined merit lists will be prepared which includes categories as well.
- According to the merit list, shortlisted candidates will be invited for the counseling.
JCECE 2023 Counselling
- To get details about the counseling, the candidate must visit the website or update with the newspaper.
- Some specific amount of fee will be submitted online to participate in the counselling.
- At the time of counselling, the candidate can also provide their choice of specialized courses and colleges.
- As per the candidate’s choice and ranking the seats will be allotted as well as documents of the candidates will be verified.
Following documents will be required at the time of counselling
- Class 10th passing certificate, mark sheet and Admit card.
- Class 12th passing certificate, mark sheet and Admit card.
- Local resident certificate issued by SDO.
- Disability certificate by Medical Superintendent, if applicable
- A passport size photograph
- Caste certificate issued by SDO, if applicable
- Admit card of entrance exam