JCECE 2022 application form will be released online most likely in the 1st week of July 2022. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board Ranchi conducts Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE) for admission to first year of degree level professional courses such as B.V.Sc. & AH, B.Sc. (Hons) Forestry, B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture etc. Only the local/permanent residents of the Jharkhand state are eligible to apply for this exam. Check this article to explore all crucial details regarding JCECE 2022.
Table of Contents
JCECE 2022 Overview
|Name of the exam||JCECE 2022|
|Full Form||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board Ranchi|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Courses||B.V.Sc. & AH, B.Sc. (Hons) Forestry, B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture etc|
JCECE 2022 Important Dates
JCECE 2022 tentative schedule has given in the table below:
|Start of online Application form submission||1st week of July 2022|
|Last date to submit online application form||1st week of August 2022|
|Admit Card||15 days prior to the exam|
|Date of Examination||3rd week of August 2022|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of September 2022|
Note: The aspiring candidates can check the exact schedule for the exam on this post after the publication of official notification.
JCECE Eligibility Criteria 2022
The eligibility criteria for JCECE 2022 are elaborated below:
BVSc and A.H Course
- Age Criteria: The age of a candidate should be in between 17 years to 25 years as on or before the 31st December of the year of admission. Relaxation in age by 5 years will be provided to SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed Intermediate in Science (10+2) or its equivalent exam with Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and English.
BSc (Hons) Agriculture and BSc(Hons) Forestry
- Age Criteria: The age of a candidate should be in between 17 to 22 years as on 1st July of the academic year. SC/ST/OBC category candidates will get relaxation in in age by 5 years.
- Qualification: Intermediate in Science (10+2) with PCB or PCM.
BTech (Dairy Technology) and BTech (Agriculture Engineering)
- Age Criteria: 17 to 22 years as on 1st July of the academic year (5 years relaxation for OBC/SC/ST)
- Qualification: Intermediate in Science (10+2) with PCM
- Age Criteria: Candidates should be aged in between 17 to 22 years as on 1st July of the academic year (5 years relaxation for OBC/SC/ST)
- Qualification: Intermediate/10+2/Higher Secondary with PCMB/PCB/Inter (Agriculture)
BSc Hons (Agriculture)
- Age Criteria: 17 to 22 years as on 1st July of the academic year (5 years relaxation for OBC/SC/ST)
- Qualification: Intermediate/10+2 with PCMB, PCB, PCM, PC Forestry or Inter (Agriculture)
JCECE 2022 Application Form
In order to apply for JCECE 2022 exam, the candidates have to register themselves online on the official website of the board i.e. http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Candidate needs to have a working email id and phone number to register on the website. After registration, the applicant will be able to fill the online application form.
- It is recommended that the candidate should fill only the authentic details in the application form as the documents will be verified at the time of counseling.
- While filling the application form, the candidates should upload the scanned copies of photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression.
- There is no requirement to send the hard copy of the application form to the board. However, the applicants should keep 3 or 4 printouts of application form for future reference.
The application form will be considered incomplete unless the candidate pays the application fee. The application fees for different categories are given below:
|General/ OBC (BC –I, II)||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ST and Female candidates of all categories||Rs. 450/-||Rs. 450/-||Rs. 500/-|
Mode of Payment: The JCECE 2022 application fee will be paid through the online payment gateways using a credit card/ debit card or net banking.
JCECE 2022 Exam Pattern
The questions will be asked from different subject groups for different courses. Check out the exam pattern below:
|B.Sc. (Hons.), Agriculture/ B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture/ B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry/ B.Tech (Diary Technology/ Agriculture Engineering), BE/B.Tech||PCM|
|B.Sc. (Hons.), Agriculture/ B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture/ B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry/ B.V.Sc. & AH/ B.F.Sc (Bachelor of Fisheries Science)||PCB|
|B.Sc. (Hons.), Agriculture/ B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture/ B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry/ B.Tech (Diary Technology/ B.F.Sc (Bachelor of Fisheries Science)||PCMB|
Subject group wise exam pattern for JCECE 2022
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Type of Questions|
|Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||150 (50 Each from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)||Objective type MCQ with 4 options|
|Physics, Chemistry and Biology||150 (50 Each from Physics, Chemistry and Biology)|
|Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics||200 ( 50 each from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics)|
Scoring and marking
- Each question will carry 1 mark and 1/4th mark will be deducted in case of an incorrect answer.
- An answer will be considered incorrect if the candidate gives more than one answer.
Language of Question paper
- The questions will be asked in both English and Hindi. However, in case of any ambiguity the English version will be considered final.
JCECE 2022 Syllabus
The Questions will be asked from the common syllabus of class 12th as prescribed by CBSE. Check below JCECE syllabus:
- Oscillations and Waves
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic waves
- Electromagnetic and Alternating Currents
- Atoms & Nuclei and Electronic Devices
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity
- Coordination Compounds, Properties
- Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: gases and liquids
- Redox Reactions
- S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Preparation and properties of some important compounds
- General introduction to p-Block Elements
- Environmental Chemistry
- Classification of hydrocarbons
- Solid State
- P-Block Elements
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- General Principles and Processes of isolation of Elements
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- D and F Block Elements
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Phenols and Aldehydes
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Some P-Block Elements
- Binomial Theorem
- Relations & Functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Linear Inequalities
- Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Sequence and Series
- Permutations & Theorem
- Straight Lines
- Conic Section
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Three-dimensional Geometry
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Limits and Derivatives
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Relations and Functions
- Applications of Derivatives
- Differential Equations
- Applications of the Integrals
- Linear Programming
- Three – dimensional Geometry
How to prepare for JCECE 2022 Entrance Exam?
- Focus on NCERT: NCERT is undoubtedly the best book to prepare for the JCECE 2022 exam. The candidates should move on to other help books only after covering the NCERT textbooks for class 12th
- Study Regularly: You can’t score well in this exam with an overnight study. Try and study regularly after making a proper study plan.
- Focus on Basic concepts: Make sure you have strong basic concepts. This will make you understand the things easily and you don’t have to memorize each and everything.
- Solve previous year’s question paper: Solve as many previous year question papers as possible, this will give you an idea about what kind of questions will be asked in the exam and how you should manage your time.
- Stay healthy and think positive: Make sure you keep yourself hit during the course of preparation. You should study with a positive mind frame and keep yourself away from anxieties.
Apart from the NCERT Class 12th textbooks, the candidates may follow the below mentioned help books for their JECECE 2022 preparation.
- For Physics: Concepts of Physics by H.C.Verma Vol. 1 and 2
- For Chemistry: Physical chemistry by P.Bahadur, IIT Chemistry by O.P Agarwal
- For Biology: Trueman’s Biology class 12th
- For Mathematics: RD Sharma Mathematics for Class 12th
JCECE 2022 Admit Card
The online admit card for JCECE 2022 exam will be downloaded from the official website. The details such as applicant’s name, roll no., category, date of birth, subject group etc will be mentioned on the admit card. The candidate should inform the board in written in case of any discrepancy in the admit card. Please note that the board will not send admit card by post and it will mandatory for every candidate to carry downloaded admit card at the exam center.
JCECE result will be declared on the official website of the board. It is expected the result of JCECE 2022 exam will be announced in the 2nd week of September 2022. The answer sheets are checked by machine and repeatedly scrutinized. That’s why there is no provision of re-evaluation or re-checking. No requests regarding the reevaluation of answer sheet will be entertained.
JCECE 2022 Counselling
After the declaration of result, the qualified candidates will be called counselling process on the basis of their rank. The board will provide all the information regarding the counseling on the official website as well as on the leading newspapers of Jharkhand. During counseling process, the candidates will be allowed to choose courses and colleges on the basis of merit. The seats will be allotted only after the verification of original documents. The board will conduct the second round of counseling if the seats remain vacant.
In case of any query regarding the counseling, the candidate may contact the following address:
The Controller of Examination,
Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli,
Namkum – Tupudana Road, Namkum, Ranchi – 834010.
Phone Number: 9264473293, 9264473891
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Is it possible to fill and submit the application form in online mode?
Ans: The application form should be submitted in online mode only.
Ans: You should note that it is not possible to change the exam center once the application form submitted.
Ans:It is an offline (Pen and Paper based) test.
Ans: Check the contact details for the same.
The Controller of Examination
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli, Namkum-Tupudana Road
Namkum, Ranchi – 834 010